By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony exclusives first half of 2015

xmositox said:
Since the thread got somewhat derailed..... I guess the positives that came out is that ps fans can gloat XB1 has no games...... like no exclusives ( regardless of definition) for almost the next 7-8 months

This.. 

Around the Network

I never thought I'd see more lame excuses as to why the XOne pales in comparison to the PS4 in exclusives. For arguments sake we can look at retail exclusives (no indies) and its still a straight body. And people are really talking about the some games being available on PS3, which doesn't make it an exclusive, when MS themselves said they're looking to port more first party games on the PC?

The site is not perfect but is handy to have an idea...

http://www.listwar.com/upcoming-games-2/

Maybe we will se God Eater 2 in the first half of the year in the west. ^^

dragon quest heroes, one piece pirate warriors 3, yakuza zero and disgaea 5 coming only for ps4 too in february/march - japan. microsoft xbox one is dead.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
DialgaMarine said:

I never said anything about whisking suggestions away. If a game fits in the list, then it fits in. I'm just talking in terms of content and overall quality, BloodBorne and The Order are very likely going to be superior to those other 3. That doesn't somehow make them irrelevant. Just saying that those two paticular games,or at least BloodBorne, are probably going to be great AAA titles. If having confidence in 2 good looking new AAA IP's is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

You made them irrelevant by saying they don't hold a candle to those other two games. Meaning they don't qualify for what the OP asked. aka irrelevant.

So we're back to the point where indies and downloadable titles aren't worth even a meh looking "AAA" game again? We'll have to remember that for future threads. And this will be funny if Bloodborne sells like 2 million copies worldwide and The Order bombs in reviews. But hey they're AAA, right? I'm done.

No indies do matter and always have. Its just that this list war will get stupid if we start counting those because we all know for every one on the X1 there 2 or 3 on the PS4.Either way I think the OP is just rying to highlight the period upcoming that is heavily PS4 favored in a border line troll atempt. Mods can we get this tread locked? There has already been two bans and someone actually posted a "listwars" link.

PotentHerbs said:
xmositox said:
Since the thread got somewhat derailed..... I guess the positives that came out is that ps fans can gloat XB1 has no games...... like no exclusives ( regardless of definition) for almost the next 7-8 months

This.. 

I could also guess that some Xbox games scored higher than some playstation games. As for the Order there are concerns regarding the gameplay and cutscenes.

Proud to be a Californian.

Man so hyped for Bloodborne, The Order 1886, Persona 5, Disgaea 5 and hell even Yakuza 5.
This year E3 is going to be massive

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

darkenergy said:
PotentHerbs said:

This.. 

I could also guess that some Xbox games scored higher than some playstation games. As for the Order there are concerns regarding the gameplay and cutscenes.

That is true but IIRC no XOne exclusive broke the 90% score on Metacritic as of yet? BloodBorne has a real good chance to do so. 

Kerotan said:
sales2099 said:
xmositox said:

The Order

Bloodborne

MLB The Show

Are there any other major ones.....?

Does XB1 have anything to combat this? Couldn't think of any..... PS4 should more a few more units on those release dates...

God knows I would be called out if I wasn't super specific so Ill do the same: MLB The Show is a multiplat. A Sony multiplat, but not technically an exclusive.

And Im just gonna put this out there: Listing the Madden of baseball games on the same ground as The Order and Bloodborne, basically a incremental upgrade over two unqiue games that can't easily be replicated, shouldn't be done. I don't see any argument listing MLB as credible because.....it's baseball. I mean, let's be real here.

Put it this way. If you don't own a playstation console what are your options for a top quality baseball title releasing this year? It's not like it is releasing on pc too which would make it possible for nearly everyone to play then.

Not "playstation console". You say "PS4". It is not exclusive to PS4. And just people people own PC's doesnt mean they use them for gaming, nor does it mean their specs are suitable for gaming. Sorry but its clear that theres a huge crowd of console-only gamers.

I am regurgitating your peoples mantra to the letter here.....PS fans worship the "allmighty exclusive", not the "allmighty multiplat on Sony consoles".

And once again.......baseball. Im sorry but seriously, its baseball.

Moderated for this post and others - Leadified

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.