By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony exclusives first half of 2015

sales2099 said:
Kerotan said:

I never said they deserved to be beside Uncharted and Halo. Oh and I find it funny Uncharted is considered worthy to stand toe to toe with Halo now. Remember the hate the first uncharted got back in 2007 for it's low sales? Back when Halo 3 launched. How the mighty has risen!

As for the second paragraph, please pay close attention to me. I never said PS3/PS4/vita games were PS4 exclusive. I said Playstation exclusive. I don't say games like Planetside 2 are Playstation exclusive because they are also on PC. The same way as I don't say games like Titanfall or Fable are xbox exclusives. 

I'm not saying everyone will game on PC. I'm saying the games are not xbox exclusive because they are on PC. That's a fact. It doesn't change the fact that games like MLB, LBP3 and many more are still playstation exclusive.

Yes....it only took 7 years. Um that comment is just weird. Both are each consoles top IP. It wasn't actually a direct comparison. But I digress.

Im sorry but your bending (or in this case, adding a word) the word exclusive. Ok......what you say to Xbox/PC games as "Microsoft exclusive"? Considering most if not all PC gamers boot up some form of WIndows in order to log into STeam or whatever. Think we can ignore the 0.01% of people that use Linux and MAC users as MACs and real PC gaming is an oxymoron.

I mean if you are willing to bend the term to "PS exclusives" then surely PC is Microsoft.....or at least is not Sony, considering they sold their laptop division and has no more PC owned developers.

don't call my comment weird and then say Uncharted is the top Sony IP! Gran Turismo and the last of us are both bigger. 

I'm not bending anything. I'm stating fact. PC is not exclusive to MS and they don't make money from people buying a PC game. Bending would be stating thag only 0.01% don't use windows. That's not my point. My point is MS make money if you but it on xbox but they don't when you buy a game on PC. Even if I agreed with you on that I'd still be right. I said playstation and xbox exclusive. I didn't say Sony or Microsoft. For you to be right Xboxwould have to own Windows. Sorry pal but I ain't the one bending here ;) 

PS, I'm not bending  the term PS Exclusive. I'm using the term as it actually means. I suggest you do too and then maybe you will see the light. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
PotentHerbs said:

That is true but IIRC no XOne exclusive broke the 90% score on Metacritic as of yet? BloodBorne has a real good chance to do so. 

To be fair all ps4 hits above 90 were guaranteed from riding off the coat tails of ps3s beat hits. Regardless Xbox one games not on ps4 on average are scoring higher 

Not really.. only TLoU is "riding the coattails" of its PS3 counterpart, a lot of PS3 to PS4 sequels like KZ, Infamous and LBP scored much lower. PS4 will end up with much higher rated exclusives down the road though I'm pretty confident in that. 

Slightly off topic, but check out my video - trying to get more views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVluFUlw4OU