By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LEGO Jurassic World, LEGO Marvel’s Avengers announced

"Warner Bros. Interactive has announced not one, but two brand new LEGO games. LEGO Jurassic World and LEGO Marvel’s Avengers are coming to both Wii U and 3DS."

Really?? Why aren't you telling us that it will be available on every platform?

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

"Warner Bros. Interactive has announced not one, but two brand new LEGO games. LEGO Jurassic World and LEGO Marvel’s Avengers are coming to both Wii U and 3DS."

It may not be on Vita.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:

Currently playing through Lego The Hobbit on the Wii U. It's the best platform for it. Dual screen multiplayer. A few bugs here and there though that WB need to patch. Best game I ever played that had horrible reviews. My 3 year old can wonder off on the tv while I play on the gamepad. It's some fun.

Hear, hear. Lego The Hobbit is the best Lego game I've played, and the Wii U version is the definitive one. Being able to play local multiplayer with one player on the TV and the other on the GamePad is so refreshing. 

@OP: I'm looking forward to both of these. The Lego series is one of the few I can enjoy with my wife.

Player2 said:
Dr.Vita said:

It may not be on Vita.

Both will be available on Vita, so don't tell us something wrong... 

axumblade said:
The Fury said:
LEGO Marvel Avengers? They weren't kidding when they said their were not promoting X-men anymore.

How Marvel has fallen.

Marvel really wants the rights back...if Fox ever sells them back, I expect full support for the X-Men series to come back. Though as it stands now, it doesn't seem like it will happen any time soon.

Of course not, there is money to be made. :P The whole thing makes me sad. Of course with the comics not being that great. It doesn't help (I really could care less about and X-men/Guardians of the Galaxy cross over involving characters and a plot that to me is jibberish and Avengers is god awful at the moment too). Weird that I say this but it makes me miss I miss Chuck Austen.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

That's pretty nice.. I will probably give LEGO Jurassic World a try since I like the JP movies!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Lego + Jurassic Park? Know what my wife be bothering me to get come this Summer.

Disney "work with Fox to use the x-men fuck you! we would much rather work with DC owner Warner Bros"

The Disney and Fox enmity is always good for a laugh.

Carl2291 said:

Anyway. Jurassic World actually following through all 4 films is gonna be greaaaaaaat man. I cant wait to see how they go through with Jeff Goldblum's big pile of shit.

I'd go through Jeff Goldblum's big pile of shit to the soundtrack from Hotline Miami.

The avangers game won't be so bad if I had to guess and will sell decently, on the other hand though I am not quite sure on the Jurassic Park game.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P