By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Prediction: The next Gears of War will get a hype cinematic at E3

Will Gears get a cinematic at E3?

Yes 33 94.29%

No 2 5.71%

Total:35
Burek said:
I'm pretty sure it will get a proper E3 treatment, with an announcement of a PC version as well.

Nah, the learned their lesson last gen. Mid tier games only for PC or else they might as well not have the Xbox.

Around the Network

Yeah i fully expect gears to be there. MS has been announcing their games way to early. QB, halo, fable legends All will be about 2 years or more from announcement till release.
I also predict that crackdown, phantum dust, and scalebound will all be 2016 games at the earliest.

Gears will be a holiday 2016 game at the earliest IMO

I just hope that the playable characters don't look like cavemen!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I hope to see it and i hope that they don't change too much of the perfect and tight gameplay. The game was immensely successful for a reason and a system seller and is still the best cover-based shooter out there.

bananaking21 said:
Yeah i fully expect gears to be there. MS has been announcing their games way to early. QB, halo, fable legends All will be about 2 years or more from announcement till release.
I also predict that crackdown, phantum dust, and scalebound will all be 2016 games at the earliest.

Gears will be a holiday 2016 game at the earliest IMO

Then again forza horizon 2 was announced at last year's e3. Sunset Overdrive was last year, too.

Both companies showed games only planned and too early. 

But i also guess a new gears is earliest in 2016.

Around the Network

I'd be shocked if it didn't. Gears of war collection to release a year before its too.

Well yeah, what else are they gonna show? You can only show so much Halo and Quantum Break.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Well yeah, what else are they gonna show? You can only show so much Halo and Quantum Break.

Perhaps games that aren't announced yet?

Most likely a Gears of War HD collection for this fall with a trailer for Gears of War 4 in 2016. Personally, I would prefer if they released the GoW games in march and Halo in the fall but I guess you can´t have everything :).

walsufnir said:
vivster said:

Perhaps games that aren't announced yet?

Nah, probably not. Would only take time away from the Gears trailer.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.