Forums - General Discussion - Would you date a transsexual?

Well, would you?

Definitively. 80 7.70%

Yes, but only if attracti... 139 13.38%

Yes...but only completely post-op. 26 2.50%

I don't know. 74 7.12%

Probably not; I would be ... 113 10.88%

No. 374 36.00%

Transsexuality is disgusting. 155 14.92%

You're weird, Wright. 78 7.51%

Total:1,039

HELL NO.
That's disgusting.

Around the Network
iTechHeads said:
HELL NO.
That's disgusting.

Why?

Wright said:
iTechHeads said:
HELL NO.
That's disgusting.

Why?

I already answered that question, its disgusitng. Trannies are unnatural. It is a huge crime against nature/god.
You are born male or female. End of story. There is nothing else. There's no such thing as "a woman trapped in a mans body" or vice versa. That's just a delusion brought upon by mental illness.

(This is of course my opinion, hopefully I have the right to express it)

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

ils411 said:
I didn't read through all of the replies, but I dont get why "having children" is brought up...

Its just dating. Dating and marriage are completely different beasts. you could go out and date for fun right?

May be hard to believe, but a lot of people can get to the age where they date with the intent to marry.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I don't think this is for everybody, like anything related to sexuality.

Around the Network
alabtrosMyster said:

I don't think this is for everybody, like anything related to sexuality.

It has nothing to do with sexuality.

If they were feminine enough to fool me, then yes.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

spemanig said:
Kane1389 said:

In real life, the repulsiveness of transsexuality is a quite real and popular thing. Of course, spending  a lot of time in the echochambers and hug boxes online where opposite points of view are silenced and banned will lead one to believe that his/hers opinion is the only valid one. Thats why those people get shocked when they find out there are other opinions out there and that theirs isnt always the right one.

Yeah, and in the 18th century, the "repulsiveness of blacks" was quite a real and popular thing. In WW2 Germany, the "repulsiveness of Jewswas quite a real and popular thing. In post-9/11 America, the "repulsiveness of Muslimswas quite a real and popular thing. I'm not saying it's not real, or popular, or part of real life; I'm saying it's gross, intolerant, and unethical.

That wasnt my point actually, i wasnt comenting on wheter it was unethical or not.

However, Jewish origin, black skin colour and muslim religion aren't mental illness like transsexualism is, so it cant really be compared. It is normal for people to feel repulsed by an ilness (as this thread proves), especially if some people act like its not.

Kane1389 said:

That wasnt my point actually, i wasnt comenting on wheter it was unethical or not.

However, Jewish origin, black skin colour and muslim religion aren't mental illness like transsexualism is, so it cant really be compared. It is normal for people to feel repulsed by an ilness (as this thread proves), especially if some people act like its not.

Life choices aren't an illness...

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I got a lot of transexual fiends, but no. Out of natural reasons that in the future, i want a baby and i am not a big fan of adoption, not that i am against it, cuz i do feel bad about them and the situation they ended up in due for irresponsible parents or tragic accidents. i am just more primitive to the fact that i want to spread my genes. Which is also natural. I don't have anything against transsexuals. and i am just stating something most people already feel. Transsexuals would be better off, emotionally with other transsexuals. Cause they know each other better then most and can relate to each other at a higher ground then what most of Hetero, homosexuals would ever understand.  There is always someone, for someone.  

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90