By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you date a transsexual?

Well, would you?

Definitively. 80 7.70%

Yes, but only if attracti... 139 13.38%

Yes...but only completely post-op. 26 2.50%

I don't know. 74 7.12%

Probably not; I would be ... 113 10.88%

No. 374 36.00%

Transsexuality is disgusting. 155 14.92%

You're weird, Wright. 78 7.51%

Total:1,039
Fededx said:
So, Wright, as a periodist I can't ask what's your opinion... Would you date one? Or are you more attracted to actually become a trans? Since you have poison in your profile pic. Let us know.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7035643

Regarding your second question, I entertain the idea of crossdressing as a method to experiment femininity (as superficial as it can get given the biological differences), but I don't if I would endure transsexualism because it is irreversible.

Around the Network

Nope I would not!

So, you like crossdressing because you can always go back, you like changing roles, let's say. That's great, I love when people isn't affraid of experimenting new things.

Post-op... If they were hot (and I were single), I'd probably think twice, ask how much they paid for the surgeon (need a high quality job here), I'd fuck somebody who's had the surgery into a woman.

Date... probably not. Not for any personal reasons, I'm just a bit of a dick and care deeply about what others think of me, the thought that friends and family wouldn't approve is something that I wouldn't like. Can't come out with any hollywood bullshit about love, because if I don't date, I ain't falling in love, so that situation will never come to play.

As for those saying no because they can't have kids........ daaaamn, that's like the biggest positive I can think of. One of the biggest risks of casual encounter sex has been eliminated. As for others risks, I'm also betting you're safe from quite a few STIs that way.

Simple No

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Wright said:

I don't judge what people truly think about these matters. I put the option on the poll because I know some people (according to it, quite a lot) believe transsexuality is disgusting. There's some users that openly admit so, and I see no problem in expressing their own opinion. Sure, I would prefer people choosing other options, but hey.

To me, it's as dispicable as finding a race, religioun, or sexual orientation "disgusting." I can't tolerate intolerance. It feels like listening to Donald Sterling talk, but he at least genuinely believes he's not racist.

Hating the haters, still make you a hater >.< (I do the same thing, with a passion. I don't like it though, because it just means that there is more hate in the world)

I'm gonna pull some assumptions out of my ass here, but I'd bet that every time the option exists (for example, voting "disgusting" in this poll) a lot of people will click on it regardless of what they actually think, simply because they find it funny/edgy or whatever. So I really wouldn't take the number at face value. Then again, there are probably several who felt real disgust and voted accordingly. :/

The cool thing here is that (right now) 723 people answered this poll and a lot of them shared some personal and interesting thoughts. Isn't that great? :)

I'm pretty open to everything, and I find most things (seriously, most of everything, ever) very interesting. The more "different" it is, the more potential interesting aspects there are. People in general tend to be far less open, and extremely quick to judge (me too at times, I'm no saint, lol). Many issues today really shouldn't be issues, but alas...
Still, the simple fact that so many people answered and shared their opinions about this without getting offensive, that's pretty cool, right?!

I'm married, so i'd date no one.

If i wasn't, possibly yes.

Maybe if I was one, also. Then we'd at least have something in common.

THROUGH DICK, UNITY

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:

THROUGH DICK, UNITY

That sounds like a johnlucas motto!!

Probably not, for a couple reasons.

- I want to have genetic offpring and a family
- Risk of STD's are higher in transexuals

But I'm sure the head is good

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results