By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS4 Exclusive Teased by Square Enix; Reveal Coming on the 31st

Hyped!

The game has a "Z" in the name so its gotta be good, everything with a Z in its name is good.

Around the Network

Any kind of RPG and I will be interested. Mid-tier or otherwise

Nothing wrong with mid tier stuff, like at all.

cool
im pretty hyped
wonder what it is

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

It'll be Final Fantasy Versus XV. Then itll get delayed for 8yrs and will then be pushed back into next gen for it to be multiplatform on the PS5 and nextbox. I think that's how Square's exclusive games work on Playstation nowadays.

Around the Network

exclusive to ps4? interesting... wonder what it could be...

That foliage looks pretty, gives off epic RPG vibes.

Spedfrom said:
I would advise everyone to keep expectations at the lowest possible. This is Square Enix we are talking about remember? Squaresoft is long gone.

The fact that its for PS4 is reason to be hyped. Its been a while since square enix produced a console game from its japanese side that wasn't a long delayed or unwanted final fantasy.

ktay95 said:
Nem said:

Would be amazing if it was a new Chrono.

But well... lol... this is the company that doesnt get we want a FF7 remake... so... fat chance.

Maybe because its a fucking stupid idea. Make it look like a new FF game and lose money, make it look like FFVII with redone backgrounds, character models etc. and piss off 90% of the fans anyway. The whole thing at PSX was actually rather stupid, they should just ignore the FFVII fanboys.

Resident Evils remake worked wonders, they just need to redo the graphics and keep everything else, fixed camera angles, manual saves, battle system, maps etc. Thats what Capcom did with theyre RE remake and it was awesome.

Could be one of the games Verendus was talking about on GAF. That said, this is SE we're talking about, so I'm going to hold extremely low expectations.