By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS4 Exclusive Teased by Square Enix; Reveal Coming on the 31st

TiagoCosta said:
bananaking21 said:

or when you open the site you just see a PS4 logo. 

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/msz/

lower left corner. 

He saw.

he might be right, could be one of those exclusives in Japan but no WW.

so its teased as a PS4 exclusive then. so i dont see a problem with the title since its correct. 

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
bananaking21 said:

or when you open the site you just see a PS4 logo. 

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/msz/

lower left corner. 

I already said this in my post, too, but given the site is only japanese it could mean it's PS4 only in Japan or companies don't care anymore for Xbone in JP so to not confuse the potential customers they only show the PS4 logo :)

There's nothing wrong with the title. As of now this game is being teased for just PS4. That means it's currently a PS4 exclusive. If this changes  then it changes but right now this is just a PS4 game. So kindly stop derailing the thread. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bananaking21 said:

so its teased as a PS4 exclusive then. so i dont see a problem with the title since its correct. 

I don't see any problem either, seems fitting. I just agree with his stance on "it might not be exclusive".

Fusioncode said:
walsufnir said:

I already said this in my post, too, but given the site is only japanese it could mean it's PS4 only in Japan or companies don't care anymore for Xbone in JP so to not confuse the potential customers they only show the PS4 logo :)

There's nothing wrong with the title. As of now this game is being teased for just PS4. That means it's currently a PS4 exclusive. If this changes  then it changes but right now this is just a PS4 game. So kindly stop derailing the thread. 

I don't know why you feel responsible for the thread but I didn't want to derail it. I wanted to know why there is "exclusive" in the thread title and found the answer myself as you can see in my first post after "Edit".

I guess by know we don't know anything about it and can only speculate what it will be.

I can't wait! I probably will have to wait though ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Hope it's something new! Well, whatever it is I can't wait for the 31st!

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

It better be a first person shooter!

Let it be the last remnant 2

chocoloco said:
It better be a first person shooter!

Don't tempt fate like that!

The PS5 Exists. 

Cool, but is there a reason why people expect this to be a PS4 exclusive?

Edit: Nevermind, saw it. Well that's interesting.