By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG first ingame shot of FF XIII - looks amazing !!

Around the Network

Definitely a cut scene. PS2 FFX cutscenes looked pretty awesome too. I expect the graphics to look great. I have high praise for Final Fantasy games as far as graphics go. How many would you think they would have to sell before being able to start turning a profit. Assuming this cost them say 25 mill.

Oh jeez look how skinny she is in that second screen.  That just looks unhealthy.   

Ok, so maybe the high-res shot isn't 360 days old...but I can't find its earliest appearance on the web for proof!

Can anybody help me out here? I know it's old...I've had it saved onto my computer for months now...

Also, I like this pic:

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Starfox on GC had depth of field blur if that's what you're referring to?

BenKenobi88 said:
Ok, so maybe the high-res shot isn't 360 days old...but I can't find it's earliest appearance on the web for proof! Can anybody help me out here? I know it's old...I've had it saved onto my computer for months now...

Like I said, you were just confused with the earlier pics. I highly doubt Gamespot and IGN dropped the ball as both posted that pic on May 12, 2007.

Around the Network

I wasn't confused...like I said, I've owned the picture on my computer for a while now. Somebody clearly leaked it or something. Although I downloaded a modified version with colors altered to make it a cooler wallpaper...I might not have the original version.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:

Ok, so maybe the high-res shot isn't 360 days old...but I can't find its earliest appearance on the web for proof!

Can anybody help me out here? I know it's old...I've had it saved onto my computer for months now...

Also, I like this pic:

its not old.. because Square just showed it at the Square Enix Gamers 2 days ago... its new from the new trailer they showed off.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It IS old. I will find proof. I realize SE just publicized it, but I've SEEN this pic for months. Nobody else has? I'm going crazy!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I'm just guessing someone is too proud to bite the bullet

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50800120/?qo=242&q=FF+XIII

LEFT4DEAD411.COM