By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG first ingame shot of FF XIII - looks amazing !!

Bodhesatva said:
Gballzack said:
Bodhesatva said:
Gballzack said:
MGS4 has just been confirmed for the 360 and PS3.

Any evidence of that tough guy? Google for MGS4 Xbox 360 confirmed: the first two links are "MGS4 still being built on PS3 hardware" and "Confirmed! MGS4 will never be on Xbox 360"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=mgs4+xbox+360+confirmed&spell=1

I wish people would stop making stuff up. Please T_T

When I find the link again I'll post it. Face it kid, you can't expect MGS4 to stay on the PS3 forever. :)

There's a big, big difference between "MGS4 may possibly perhaps be on Xbox360 one day" and "MGS4 confirmed for the Xbox360 now." I agree with the first statement, I don't agree with the second. Unless, of course, you can produce your amazing news link that is (for some reason) not also being posted on any of the major Video Game news sites. 

I don't think anyone here had said it was available for purchase on the 360 this very minute.

Cobretti said:
back on topic: I hate cut scenes if they too long. Seriously i wanna play a game not watch a 3D animation.. However I dont mind if they are interactive or you can skip them if you don't have time to watch a 10min video.

Yeah at least back in the days of the PS they were limited by space as to how many cut scenes they could put in a FF game, but now its growing more and more. Its as if 3D cut scenes is all Square is good at anymore.

ckmlb said:
Kojima said recently no MGS 4 on 360

Kojima doesn't own enough shares to decide that though, Konami owns the bulk of the franchise.