By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG first ingame shot of FF XIII - looks amazing !!

looks amazing here are more shots:

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

Have you guys watched the trailer? She does not look like that while fighting. Her hair is more "clumpy" and less refined. Only in the FMV will characters look this good.

I'm not dissing FFXIII, that's just the facts.

EDIT:  Correction - Screens of this and other pics came out 362 days ago.  So yeah, a year. 

You are confusing this photo:

With these:

There is a difference.

what I posted is in game the first shot is rendered, there is just too many polygons and distinct pieces of hair to be in game. but either way it looks great. Hey I just noticed IGN.com is saying its release date in japan is december 2008! if that is right, then ouch!

I see boobies...hence it's a girl. The actual ingame graphics look very nice. So if it's out in Japan in 2008, 2009 for US?

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

mancandy said:
I see boobies...hence it's a girl. The actual ingame graphics look very nice. So if it's out in Japan in 2008, 2009 for US?

I seem to remember reading that SE is planning a worldwide launch for FFXIII. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Some people still believe in the ""Killzone 2 miracle"? ahaha... CG pic guy, GC...

No, that first pic is old too.

I'm not saying it looks bad, it looks amazing. But it is FMV and it is old.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Since when do in game's have lens blur?

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

Looks like a guy

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

The first image is so obviously pre-rendered. Anyone who can't see that should pay a visit to their optician.