By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon a system seller? End of the Year conclusion JAPAN-Hell Yes!!! NA-Slightly EU-some countries barely

What's the Lifetime sales?

4 million 9 23.08%

5 million 12 30.77%

5.5 million 2 5.13%

6 million 7 17.95%

6.5 million 0 0%

7+ million 9 23.08%

Total:39
Einsam_Delphin said:
SpokenTruth said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
SpokenTruth said:
Peachfuzz69 said:
No I think the Wii U install base is too low to pull those numbers especially for a new ip

To pull what numbers?  There are none in the OP.

Yep that's the issue with this thread. Wii U could be up a mere 5k over the previous week and Splatoon could technically be called a system seller still despite making no difference in the grand scheme of things like Smash n Kart.

Worse that just that issue is the fact that poster used the Wii U's install base as a reason why it won't.

There's a billion Splatoon threads so he probably just posted that in the wrong one, hopefully!

It's a she and the name is lauren. And yes I did post it in the wrong thread 

Around the Network
Peachfuzz69 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

There's a billion Splatoon threads so he probably just posted that in the wrong one, hopefully!

Did you mean to pst it in my thread? Im the crazy optimistic nintendo fanboy on this site afterall XD

Peachfuzz69 said:

My bads, atleast I was half right. :L

Also, welcome to da site! 

Einsam_Delphin said:
Peachfuzz69 said:

It's okay and thank you and what's your favorite Nintendo game?

Peachfuzz69 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Well damn that's a difficult question! I guess if I had to choose just one as my most favorite it'd be Mario Kart 7, but I have a feeling Splatoon will be taking that title soon!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Peachfuzz69 said:

Well damn that's a difficult question! I guess if I had to choose just one as my most favorite it'd be Mario Kart 7, but I have a feeling Splatoon will be taking that title soon!

Splatoon looks awesome for a new ip, i have high hopes for it and for me I would have to say The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time has my heart or Super Smash Bros melee 

Peachfuzz69 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Splatoon looks awesome for a new ip, i have high hopes for it and for me I would have to say The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time has my heart or Super Smash Bros melee 

Play SSB WiiU! SSBM is probably the most game i ever played, not going to lie but i have probably over 10k Hours on it O.o

Einsam!!! Why is MK7>MK8  (aside from battle mode)

Peachfuzz69 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Psh, how cliche! Naw jk, I love those games aswell of course. To keep on topic though, did you play Splatoon during the testfire? Eitherway there's one more session 17 hours from now. Play it and then instead of saying it looks awesome you'll be able to say it is awesome!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Peachfuzz69 said:

Psh, how cliche! Naw jk, I love those games aswell of course. To keep on topic though, did you play Splatoon during the testfire? Eitherway there's one more session 17 hours from now. Play it and then instead of saying it looks awesome you'll be able to say it is awesome!

Thank you and I will (:

tbone51 said:

Play SSB WiiU! SSBM is probably the most game i ever played, not going to lie but i have probably over 10k Hours on it O.o

Einsam!!! Why is MK7>MK8  (aside from battle mode)

I'd say they're even, however I had to choose one game and well I've consistently had more fun with MK7.