By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The problem with date setting prophecy.

Date Setting is not good.

It´s a common mistake of new born again. 0 0%

It´s not a big deal. 0 0%

It is really bad. 1 100.00%

Total:1

I have made this thread in 2015, and I was decieved by a fake christian which said the rapture would happen in september of that year.

Since then I understood that setting dates is a sin and repented of it.

Thank you everyone that helped me in this journey.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Your threads are always good for a laugh.

FIT_Gamer said:
Your threads are always good for a laugh.

=D How are you doing on Far Cry 4 brother? I am loving RE HD so far, much more than I expected.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

A fake alien invasion or nuclear attack is coming, but not so soon. Maybe some time in the next 10 years but I agree that it's coming.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I don't believe anything that isn't chiseled on a Mayan stone plate.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Woah ;0

For all of the predicted apocalyptic events, none of them have materialised so I'm pretty certain we'll be all be okay on September 23th. But give or take a few million to billion years and chances are some huge meteor will pay us a visit or we'll run out of CO2 or the universe will rip itself apart, in any case it's nothing to lose sleep over.

I'm ready to wreck some aliens!

PotentHerbs said:
I'm ready to wreck some aliens!

That is the spirit brother! =)

But, seriously, do not take the mark =(

kowenicki said:
And to think... some people take this seriously.

I do! =D

Tell you what, if there is no rapture in September, 2015. I will change (in 1st october) my signature to: "I was wrong about the September 23th 2015 rapture. And kowenicki is the coolest."

I will leave this new sig on for a full year!