By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The problem with date setting prophecy.

Date Setting is not good.

It´s a common mistake of new born again. 0 0%

It´s not a big deal. 0 0%

It is really bad. 1 100.00%

Total:1
RCTjunkie said:
I always thought we would never know what day or time the return of Jesus will be.

The world will not know, the born again christians HAVE to know. We are told in the Gospels that those that sleep and get drunk do it in the night, but that we are not suppose to be like those that live in the night, but to be vigilant.

I think something really important will happen in september 23th, I think it is the rapture. I am not sure if I will be left behind or not, I hope I won´t.

If nothing happens, I will apologize, but my faith will remain strong =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

So it's september 24th and so far so good. Perhaps they missed on the year?

One of the best parts about being an atheist is reading these predictions, completely forgetting about them until someone posts after the date that it didn't happen, and then laughing.

*notices this thread*

*notices the date on this thread*

*notices today's date*

...I'm perfectly fine.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Torillian said:
One of the best parts about being an atheist is reading these predictions, completely forgetting about them until someone posts after the date that it didn't happen, and then laughing.

I know right

(Though unlike you, I don't really feel the need to wait til the day after it happens before I start laughing )

Teeqoz said:
Torillian said:

I know right

(Though unlike you, I don't really feel the need to wait til the day after it happens before I start laughing )

True true, the prediction is always laughable on its face, but I always laugh a bit more to myself thinking how little actually happened on that day, so much so that I completely forgot about the prediction in the first place.