By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the oldest console you own?

Tagged games:

Should this be a useful poll?

YES. 14 18.18%

YEs. 3 3.90%

Yes. 2 2.60%

yes 2 2.60%

no 6 7.79%

No. 1 1.30%

NO! 16 20.78%

All of the below. 33 42.86%

Total:77

N64

Around the Network

My first console iv played was the family Atari 2600, however my first ever console was a NES which I still own today.

MichaelH said:
I have a Sinclair zx Spectrum. Not sure if that qualifies as a console. I also have a Commodore Amiga and a Commodore Amiga 32

Did you ever play super methane brothers, putty, Pushover or super frog on the commodore Amiga? Also loved the Adams family, formula one and mortal combat.

N64. I should probably get it out of my garage and bring it inside...

PS3

Sold my PS1 when I got PS2 cause of BC
Sold my PS2 when I got PS3 because of BC
Didn't get rid of my phat PS3 until I had all the games I wanted on the store or in HD collections so I never needed an older system again.
Same deal with Nintendo consoles though their games are less replayable for me and I normally just upgrade once there's Smash and/or Mario Kart

Oh but I have the Mona Lisa so I win

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

the original gameboy; the one that took 4 freakin batteries to power

I put all my old consoles on display in my workshop, my customers love it!

I have a Sega Genesis and I have a green original GameBoy. I don't know which is technically older. I think the GameBoy was only available in grey at first so mine isn't exactly a launch model.

I don't have either of them with me right now, otherwise I'd give a picture.

Atari 2600

Gameboy and SNES.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won