By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the oldest console you own?

Tagged games:

Should this be a useful poll?

YES. 14 18.18%

YEs. 3 3.90%

Yes. 2 2.60%

yes 2 2.60%

no 6 7.79%

No. 1 1.30%

NO! 16 20.78%

All of the below. 33 42.86%

Total:77

Intellivision, currently my sister keeps it at hers.
Maybe in my attic there's still a Polistil console, with four built-in pong-like games, not replaceable.

It was like this:

http://schiacciapensieripolistil.blogspot.it/2014/08/video-games-polistil-vg2.html

IIRC mine was dark grey and a different colour, not light blue, maybe it was an unbranded clone.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

oldest console i own are, Atari 2600, NES & Genesis.

The PS2, since I've sold my older consoles like the SNES and the PSX!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

NES ....still rocking it today on my 60" tv

Atari 2600, not only that but it's either the original model (1977) or the 1978 model. Apparently the only difference between those two models is there weight so I haven't bothered to actually figure out which it is. Wood Paneling ftw.

Around the Network

I have. NES x 2. Game Boy, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii x 2, Xbox360, Original 3ds, Wii U and an Xbox1.

I have video game systems from all eight generations.  But for proof of one from the first generation, here is my boxed Nintendo Color TV-Game 15, from 1977. 

SSJRodimus' Tumblr (Blogging my toys, games, and stuff.)

Atari VCS CX2600A, it's the 4 switch model they came out with in 1980 I believe. A friend of mine has the Darth Vader one and it looks awesome.

The second oldest would be my Intellivision.

snes

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3 and Wii.

We also have a dusty Atari 2600 on display.

.- -... -.-. -..