By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Do You Think Women Have Been Given Too Much Power In The Western World?

generic-user-1 said:
JoeAncelotti said:
No, still too many boring old men in politics and as big leaders. Also there's still a difference in salary between a man and a woman with the same function.

thats not true.. no study found a meaningfull difference between male and female payment if they count in everything. its just a lie that women get payed less for the same work. thinking that women get payd 20% less or more for the same job is just stupid. no person who worked a real job can taking this argument without laughing out loud. the most people dont get to argue about payment, they get payed the same like every other person thats doing the same job, there is just no way you could pay a female worker less than a male, the unions would sue you till your company is gone.

Hmm, well I've seen different studies then. 

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Around the Network

No. I still think women don't have enough rights in the West. And in the rest of the world, there needs to be some huge changes in the laws to protect women, especially in countries with medieval and backward laws like Saudi Arabia.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

JoeAncelotti said:
generic-user-1 said:
JoeAncelotti said:
No, still too many boring old men in politics and as big leaders. Also there's still a difference in salary between a man and a woman with the same function.

thats not true.. no study found a meaningfull difference between male and female payment if they count in everything. its just a lie that women get payed less for the same work. thinking that women get payd 20% less or more for the same job is just stupid. no person who worked a real job can taking this argument without laughing out loud. the most people dont get to argue about payment, they get payed the same like every other person thats doing the same job, there is just no way you could pay a female worker less than a male, the unions would sue you till your company is gone.

Hmm, well I've seen different studies then. 

there are so much bad studys out there... its cheap and all of those genderstudys majors have to do something for their masters thesis and peer-review doesnt work so well if the whole profession cant do simple math... but go on, link studys

Power isn't the right word; it's influence. And it's not women; it's feminists. In western culture women have always been treated better than men. Even back in the days of American child labor boys were sent to the coal mines to die a young age and girls were sent to sweat shops. Feminists realized that they can get even more preferential treatment, now at the expense of men. This has caused men to wake up and realize what is happening.

The 'female 20 cent pay gap' opened my eyes. As I did my own research, I don't let one article influence me on any subject, I found that the real pay gap is 2 cents. All men in the US make 20 cents more than all women on average. When you look at the same job position and compare experience and education the pay gap disappears.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

BraveNewWorld said:
Power isn't the right word; it's influence. And it's not women; it's feminists. In western culture women have always been treated better than men. Even back in the days of American child labor boys were sent to the coal mines to die a young age and girls were sent to sweat shops. Feminists realized that they can get even more preferential treatment, now at the expense of men. This has caused men to wake up and realize what is happening.

The 'female 20 cent pay gap' opened my eyes. As I did my own research, I don't let one article influence me on any subject, I found that the real pay gap is 2 cents. All men in the US make 20 cents more than all women on average. When you look at the same job position and compare experience and education the pay gap disappears.

That part was false. Women were not treated better than men.

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:

there are so much bad studys out there... its cheap and all of those genderstudys majors have to do something for their masters thesis and peer-review doesnt work so well if the whole profession cant do simple math... but go on, link studys

generic-user-1 please keep your self calm. I agree wholehartedly with your opinion but please stray away from calling a particular gender stupid.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
generic-user-1 said:

generic-user-1 please keep your self calm. I agree wholehartedly with your opinion but please stray away from calling a particular gender stupid.

did i? if yes im sry, im not native english and im not 100% sure that everything i wrote is understandable. all i was trying to say was that people that study genderstudys arent the brightest(no matter if they are male or female) and that they cant use basic math, same goes fo a big part of socialstudies, they are just bad at science and many of em dont even try to make good studies or beeing unbiased. its about promoting an agenda, and about getting payed decent for easy work without any meaning for anyone in the real world.

No

... This is a joke thread, right? Women remain a second class in nearly all western nations, with the US in particular being quite problematic.

Zackasaurus-rex said:
... This is a joke thread, right? Women remain a second class in nearly all western nations, with the US in particular being quite problematic.

How are women 2nd class in the states?