By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Possible PS4 slim leaked (Fake)

Captain_Tom said:
McDonaldsGuy said:
Captain_Tom said:
Riverstyx said:

Where the hell is the HDD going to fit? Looks way too small to be real.

It's way more possible than a lot of you think it is.  As it is there are already gaming desktops around as strong as the PS4 that are about the same size or smaller.  A special device with custom parts should easily be able to be quite a bit smaller, especially if it is using a 20nm node for its parts.

It's not real.

Doesn't matter if it is or isn't.  I am saying a slim that size is very possible from a physical standpoint.

Around the Network

Well i just hope it will look like that in the end. Holographic glass, Morpheous, PS4 slim, i need more job to buy all of this .

CONFIDENTIAL! No way this isn't true.

Too small to be credible (and where are the usb ports)

shikamaru317 said:

Wow, that's a good bit smaller if it's real, it looks like it's about half as thick plus it has a smaller length and width. I find it a little hard to believe that they've reduced power usage enough to have a case that small without having overheating issues. I mean that's like a 120-130% reduction in internal volume, while the new chipsets that AMD is rumored to be working on for PS4/XB1 only use about 30% less power than the old chips. I'm going to guess it's fake.

It's impossible to reduce something 120-130% not because of heat or anything else, but solely on maths. You Just closed the case. No 120-130% smaller ps4 slim.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Yeah i doubt it's real, but i guess it's real as concept design and i am sure it's just a concept and hoping it will look like this, The small factor is achievable and very possible. But i doubt we will seeing this year release.

I still find the idea of a ps4 slim ludicrous. Not only is there no need to revitalize sales as they are very healthy as the PS4 is already slim. I just dont see the point.

Am I the only one who doesn't even care about the pic or the size, and just thinks the timing here is all off?

I mean the PS4 is going into it's second full year and it's selling like hotcakes. Seems to me like you'd wait to pull a redesign out of your pocket until things are slowing down a bit for you to get some new momentum going. Especially since the PS4 is already pretty slim to begin with.

It's much too early for a PS4 slim. From a business standpoint it just wouldn't make sense.

Angelus said:
Am I the only one who doesn't even care about the pic or the size, and just thinks the timing here is all off?

I mean the PS4 is going into it's second full year and it's selling like hotcakes. Seems to me like you'd wait to pull a redesign out of your pocket until things are slowing down a bit for you to get some new momentum going. Especially since the PS4 is already pretty slim to begin with.

You're not the only one. I don't think there's a chance it comes before Holiday 2016.