By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886 - Story Trailer

All right, that looks like a lot of fun. Reminds me oddly of Turok and creative kills. Will definitely check out The Order, matter of when.

Around the Network

KILLER IP!!!!!!!. (now for something not in caps so I don't get moded for the 3 time for the same offence. would be the 1st in 5 yr's though).

GOOD NIGHT FROM CLEVLAND!!!!

And some people dare compare this to ryse

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

The letterbox aspect ratio fooled me. I was searching for movie tickets on Fandango but couldn't find any.
Biggest waste of 15 minutes.

The dismemberment looks great. Everything else... eh

Around the Network

Can't wait.

foodfather said:
The dismemberment looks great. Everything else... eh

What about everything else? Continue

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Bristow9091 said:
Dat gore.

But yeah, this trailer is pretty amazing in my opinion, showed it to my dad who has literally never heard of the game, and he said "Fuckin' 'ell that looks mint... you gettin' it?" (Trying to type in a broad Yorkshire accent... British people will get it, lol)

I really do think it's going to shut some of the "haters" up for sure any way, and surprise a lot of people too... in a good way of course, I can't wait for it!

Probably the most exciting part of the release

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Hmm lemme guess, the rebels have found out The Order has been corrupted at the highest levels, and they so they are falsely accused of being in league with the halfbreeds. Our intrepid heroes start out with that belief firmly planted in their minds, but as the game unfolds they come to the realisation that someone in The Order is collaborating with the halfbreeds. And so they become outcasts of the Order and need to find evidence to defeat whoever in the Order is behind all this.

Highly formulaic, but it's looking like it might be a fun ride. If they play the formula well it will be good. If they paint by numbers with the story then disappointment awaits.

Still excited for the game.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Hmm lemme guess, the rebels have found out The Order has been corrupted at the highest levels, and they so they are falsely accused of being in league with the halfbreeds. Our intrepid heroes start out with that belief firmly planted in their minds, but as the game unfolds they come to the realisation that someone in The Order is collaborating with the halfbreeds. And so they become outcasts of the Order and need to find evidence to defeat whoever in the Order is behind all this.

(don't read if you want to remain spoiler free, even though some of this is just speculation)

Galahad is likely to become an half breed himself. In this case I'm not sure if all you said is still possible. On the other hand it could be if that's what Isabeu means when she mentions vengeance (Galahad going up against The Order as revenge for what happened to him, casting out not just his status as knight but also any chance at accepting his new condition)

But there's a few things that don't add up. Footage seems to lead us to believe Galahad getting bit will happen early on, probably chapter 4, right before the PSX demo (chapter 5). In the blimp they seemed to be acting normally as knights and against the rebels. I guess maybe the condition just manifests itself later though..? I dunno. There are still (thankfully) a lot of blanks for us to discover in the final game.

Another element is the blackwater. For all we know maybe the knights already are half breeds (all of them) and the blackwater kept the condition hidden until they find otherwise. At the very least I am almost certain there must be at least one half breed in The Order (like the old man?)