By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886 - Story Trailer

Wow looks like i will get the game after all.

Last time a trailer sold a game for me was the Dead Space launch trailer, and it turned out be one of my favourite games of the generation.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Is there a button to turn around because this seems weird

I would guess it is something similar to dead eye in red dead. You know slow mo and you choose all the points you want to hit then it speeds up

Boutros said:

Is there a button to turn around because this seems weird:

Edit: Oh I think it's just on fast forward.

Other than that I think it looks great!

I think its an ability u get from using the black water, it slows down time and u go like super saiyan for a short duration

Trailer looks nice, if no one says anything bad is because is true, looks nice. It doesn´t change at all my perception of the game, I´m still thinking is going to be a weak game with meh gameplay and great sales , but the atmosphere and the story looks good, and the trailer is well-done, so ok.

Can't believe i've had this preordered since February 2014.

This year long wait has been tough. Only a few more weeks to go!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Is there a button to turn around because this seems weird:

Edit: Oh I think it's just on fast forward.

Other than that I think it looks great!

Blacksight (slow-mo) works like this:

you flick the left stick to switch targets

you use the right stick for precision aiming (where you want to shoot within each target)

What the player does there is flick the left stick to the right and aim with the right stick at the grenade. Though yes it's probably fast forwarded a bit because doing it that fast would be some leet skillz.

The gore looks great. Can really help with the gunplay. Wonder why they didn't show good stuff like this before.

Looks good. Wonder why it took them so long to release such a trailer.

Nice voice acting too

daredevil.shark said:

View on YouTube

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7SbgvtBDCQ

Well... Now we know the essence of the story, no point in playing the game now. Hmmmm.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.