By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886 - Story Trailer

It'd be funny but I don't think we need to start platform wars with a gif lol. I just mentioned haters in general, not something specific..

Around the Network

Damn those kills were brutal! Can't wait for my CE to get here!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I cannot wait for this game! That trailer was awesome!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

For the first time since the games reveal I'm actually impressed, brilliant trailer, if I was a generic consumer I would be sold!

In fact I kind of am, its gonna be a romp for sure but will wait for reviews to see how the gameplay holds. Also I hope that the story is actually good, we can tell from the trailer that the performances are top notch.

This game will make or break Ready At Dawn Studio. It's their 1st IP instead of working on portable God Of War or porting games. I hope the best for them.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network

Wow!

Think I'm buying my PS4 earlier than planned.

Wow, that was really impressive. I've been scared to pre-order up until now, but that was great.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

DerNebel said:

The first party titles are the games which are really showing what PS4/Xbone can do.    

DriveClube, Infamous SS, The Order 1866, Ryse and Forza 5 are on another level.

This trailer really sold me on the game. I like story driven games and this one looks interesting. Can't wait to try it out.

WOWZERS, i just got a semi

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25