By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The tbone51 Bodyguard Project - Now Hiring

Everyone should just type "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T-BONE51" when he misbehaves.

Really, though, I'd rather we get rid of the silly perma-bans for minor issues. No one wants to see a popular member get perma-banned when all they did was get a bit overheated in a discussion. I really, really don't like this idea that an accumulation of misdemeanors will eventually result in a trip to the gas chamber.

Even I have had to ask him to calm down for his own sake and that's just wrong. I shouldn't have to protect my natural prey.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Samus Aran said:

There's a Sonic support squad? Man, I love to bash Sonic and always look forward to his future games and how bad they'll be. Can you get banned for trolling Sonic on this site? 

Pretty sure you can only be banned for trolling Nintendo, Sony or MS. The rest are fair game. So go ahead and troll the next Sonic game, some of the mods might even agree with you =P

Surely the trolling has to be worse than the company that owns it? After Sonic Boom, I'm not sure its possible to troll sonic anymore...

Tbone can't get banned! There are no Japanese sales threads without him :(

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

The second qualification is actually the hardest for me.. I'm not too good at calling someone stupid without actually using that word! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

The second qualification is actually the hardest for me.. I'm not too good at calling someone stupid without actually using that word! :/

I'm generally blunt and tell it like it is, but I've still been able to adapt, hence my never getting banned for that reason, so you can too! 

OT: Sign me up! I fit all those qualifications, although about the last one I generally avoid worthless threads, but if it's for the sake of keeping tbone51 on this site I'll post in them no problem!

osed125 said:

"1. You have to like Nintendo and tbone51."

It's gonna be hard to find any suitable candidate that fits these 2 conditions. 

LMAO

Around the Network

Count me in. Don't wanna see him go. I won't be on much though. And it's a losing battle at times. I played bodyguard before, messaging him to stop before he gets banned, and he said it would be fine, but it wasn't and he got banned anyway. :/ I do have a nearly flawless mod history, though, due in part to qualifying for number 2.

AZWification said:

That's a big drawback azie!

At least having this asset(generally,saying things in an underhand manner,things that you wouldn't be free to tell straight out),allows you to unleash your rage without risking a ban(I suppose)and  blow off the steam but If you don't have this qualification,you better have to restain your anger and just stewing till you cool off,otherwise the banhammer will hit you!:P

I like how everyone knows how to cheat the mod system already so we can just openly talk about it! ^_^

Hey guys keep him in....

Switch!!!

I think this is the wrong way to go. I don't think this will help tbone at all. What we need to do is to teach tbone that it's BAD to get worked up over stupid internet discussions. And I have the perfect solution.

First we need a few guys and gals that live in the same city as tbone.
Nect we need a tube of lube and a big ass dildo.

Whenever he starts to miss behave one of the "disciplinators" takes a short trip over to tbones house and use the lube and dildo on him. That'll teach him!

For more information about classical conditioning:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.