By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix is asking us for feedback. There's one very important question

Help to save the world here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WDCDNXJ

Around the Network

Sales tell them otherwise though and we all know money talks.

NO!! I don't want any more mobile games from them.

i helped with the survey, dont want more smartphone games...

artur-fernand said

Help to save the world here:

HAHAHA

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Just did humanity a favor.

Jesus Christ, please, everyone! If you have a soul and any dignity, please select No on there! There is nothing to be gained by selecting Yes! So please, Select No

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Thanks for the heads up, I did my part. :)

Let's hope they stop focusing so much on mobile.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Doubt it'll make a difference, they're almost certainly asking the question to separate the people answering into groups, like when a survey asks for you age, sex, income and marital status. They'll still take the people who answer "yes" into account when making games for that audience games and they'll take the ones who answer "no" into account for their console/pc/handheld games.

I answered NO. It felt good.