By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix is asking us for feedback. There's one very important question

Took the survey, answered No.

I lied.

Around the Network
st0pnsw0p said:
Doubt it'll make a difference, they're almost certainly asking the question to separate the people answering into groups, like when a survey asks for you age, sex, income and marital status. They'll still take the people who answer "yes" into account when making games for that audience games and they'll take the ones who answer "no" into account for their console/pc/handheld games.

An acceptable approach, imo. I don't care so much about the existence of mobile games, it's just that sometimes I worry they'll focus TOO MUCH on mobile. They're proudly saying that Mevius has a "big scope never seen on mobile" and "a main series staff" when no one actually gives a fuck about it.

No one but the japanese to blame, I guess. What a terrible state they have acquired in the last years =P

the_dengle said:

Took the survey, answered No.

I lied.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

But I do play mobile games.

A lot.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Did my part, won't tell what I answered. :D

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

I helped, they can make mobile games but shouldn't be their focus.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

I answered honestly that I do not. I wish there was a question to ask for a Secret of Mana type of game on PS4.

I did this quiz a little earlier, so I did my part.

There, did my part.

This quiz is also likely made to ignore feedback from the likes of a lot of forum dwellers ...