By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix is asking us for feedback. There's one very important question

You can take the survey as many times as you want. Don't know if it only allows one per IP address, but whatever.
Also some tips: Just choose consoles so the idea of physical copies still stays intact, even if you would prefer FFXV or Type 0 on PC. Knowing SE, they would think of PC gaming as also "so they like nothing but digital games then."

Edit: Also try to alternate between choosing Japan and your country of origin.  SE is of course going to consider their own country before others and while Japan is very mobile, we must still do our part for saving the world as the OP put it.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Ace Attorney Trilogy on iOS was my introduction to the series. Ditto with Shantae Risky's Revenge which I got for free. I regret nothing.

At least I gave SE the right answer.

RolStoppable said:
I clicked on the survey with good intentions, but then glaring omissions (no mentions of Austria or eShop) pissed me off, so I switched to PlayStation and hardcore Final Fantasy fan that loves playing games on mobile.

At least 2 out of 3 are fine.

I don't like jrpgs so I'm gonna vote yes.

Seriously though, a better way to help them is to buy a ps4 and buy their games. Or a ps3 and get the many games on the psn store.

I selected Yes, so that NiKKoM gets more S-E games for his mobile devices.

Around the Network

Answered Yes. Also recommended some good mobile games to the survey people like Temple Run. It is pretty much Uncharted on drugs.

I did my part. They should look at PSN sales also, Final Fantasy games are always near the top of the classic sales chart.

I put no I don't play cell phone games while playing Crusaders Quest right now.  I'm a liar :(.  It's for a good cause though.  I usually don't like cell phone games but Crusaders Quest is pretty fun.

Done. I saved the world.

I'm now filled with determination.

I took the survey and voted no for mobile games

PS4 Game Collection