By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why I don't care about Evolve

View on YouTube

Around the Network

Yea, I saw that this morning and its pretty true! Wayyyyy too much dlc these days for a game before its even released! Like come on, the game itself costs money darn it, quit asking for more

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Prepare the corporate sympathizer train! ALLLL ABOARD!

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

I didn't even know any of this. I personally never found the game interesting from its launch and, in my opinion, it'll probably end up one of the most overhyped games this year.

This vid sums up my feelings for Evolve quite well, great concept comepletely fucked up by clueless corporate greed -_-

Around the Network

What's great is these companies are so incredibly short sighted as to think "so long as it sells, we're fine regardless of how we **** on the customer."

Bzzzt! Wrong, moron. That's exactly what Atari and many game companies thought in the 80s. They got their comeuppance and so will you if you keep it up.

Lol I never even knew they let you preorder the game before they even released a screenshot of it. That's pretty funny.

I have it on pre-order, but will have to see how it goes. If it's no good standalone I won't keep it long. I never buy DLCs and season passes.

My 8th gen collection

Just like Titanfall I don't think this will have enough content to be worth full price.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

i like this game !