By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the first console that you owned?

The NES. It was the european version and the Super Set to be more precise.

Came with a 3-in-1 cartridge with Tetris, Super Mario Bros. and Nintendo World Cup. It was awesome! My TV was only black-and-white back then, but I didn't care. I got to play on our Big TV in color every now and then though.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

First system - Coleco Vision, I loved that thing, it came with Donkey Kong as the pack in game.

First attachment/add-on I bought - Sega CD the big one that went underneath the Genesis

First System I purchased - Sega Saturn (My reason in buying it was to play Panzer Dragon.

When I was young my sister gave me her Commodore 64 but I suppose its not really a console. The first console bought to me was a Mega Drive with Sonic and then the first console I ever bought myself was an import Japanese Dreamcast with Dynamite Deka and Powerstone. I still have the C64 and Dreamcast although Im not sure if either actually work anymore.

SNES shortly followed by the Sega Mega Drive.

Gameboy advance, bought in 2001.
First home console PSone in 2003.

Around the Network

Atari 2600, River Raid ftw

Mattel Intellivision.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRtwlc_WJNM

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

My first console was a GameBoy.

Don't copy random editorials.

When I came back from boarding school my parents surprised me with a Sega Genesis.

Master System II.