By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the first console that you owned?

N64. The thing has practically my first memories.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network

First one was a NES I got from my dad, followed by a SEGA Master System within a month from my mother.

Yeah, sometimes, having divorced parents does have it's perks, too ;)

It wasn't the first console in our household however, since my dad previously owned a TV game (he doesn't remember which one exactly), but that one got lost when my parents moved into a bigger home after I was born.

I was lying when I said tmnt (great game) but as a 5 yr old my favorite nes game (oldest game at the time) was dreammaster (though tmnt was definitely a second)

By the way it was a capcom game, and supposedly made in japan

Atari 2600. The controllers i had for it were faulty and because of that it took some enjoyment out of the games. NES was when i got that feeling of zen.

Around the Network

NES

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Apparently I also loved talespin, and digdug

Mine was the NES which I didn't get until '97, the thing was probaly worth less than $50 at that time. 

I was 5 though, and had no idea what a console was.The NES was the perfect introductory console, it was just magical...

The first console that I got with my own money was the PS2 though, which was the best console I've owned, by far.I feel that when you only own one console you get to appreciate it way more.

Playstation 2

First was a NES as a gift. The first console I purchased was a PSOne.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine