By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did you pre-order New 3DS?

Did you preorder N3DS?

Yes 41 42.71%

No 55 57.29%

Total:96

I would have liked to if I didn't buy a new 3DS last year and I had some more money, the Zelda one looks really great.

Around the Network

Yes.
Zelda edition N3DSXL.

So now I will have Zelda 3DS Zelda 3DSXL Zelda N3DSXL
and Zelda WiiU!
Zelda DS.
Zelda Gameboy SP.

Switch!!!

Nah and I never will. Not a fan of handhelds.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

This saturday.

I want nothing to do with nintendo until they show me the normal 3DS

Around the Network

No. Trying not to pre-order as a matter of principle but my sole 3ds is old and beat up so I want to upgrade.

Yes, 2x Zelda New 3DS XL (one for playing, one for my collection) and 1 Monster Hunter (for my collection)

No. I'm not sure what kind I want, we in Europe actually have choice (harharhar ). I won't be getting the MM N3DS for this reason, and I don't really want to spend €200 right now .

I'll get one sometime in the future and when I am in the position to seriously expand my collection I'll try to find special editions like the new Zelda one. The list is already so long though...

fedfed said:
Yes.
Zelda edition N3DSXL.

So now I will have Zelda 3DS Zelda 3DSXL Zelda N3DSXL
and Zelda WiiU!
Zelda DS.
Zelda Gameboy SP.

You're my hero :)

I only have the Zelda DS, 3DS, 3DS XL, and N3DSXL. Although I did gift the Zelda Wii U to my sister and brother-in-law for their wedding, so at least it's still in the family :P

@OP: I pre-ordered the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL from GameStop. And not a moment too soon, it seems.

Pre-ordering isn't an option for me. Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰