By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did you pre-order New 3DS?

Did you preorder N3DS?

Yes 41 42.71%

No 55 57.29%

Total:96

Did you preorder the N3DS or N3DS XL? What colour did you get and what model? (N3DS XL default for NA)

Around the Network

Not yet, I was going to pre-order the Majoras Mask one but it be gone T_T

So, since I am not in any real hurry to upgrade considering there isn't any must have exclusives just yet, I shall wait for the next "limited" edition

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'd like to because I don't own a 3DS yet, but, I'm broke :/ And it doesn't have the charger =P

Nonetheless, I like the blue model, it's nice, although I would have liked some face plates of Pikmin.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I want the Majora one.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

No.

Around the Network

I wanted the Majora's Mask one, but I am obviously not getting it now.
I haven't pre ordered anything yet, I am trying to decide to get the red one, black one, or wait for another limited edition. Maybe Xenoblade? After all that is the New 3DS's biggest system seller

I'm considering pre-ordering the Majora's Mask edition, but I'm still uncertain about getting one, mainly due to a lack of must-have exclusives atm.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I just bought my 3DS XL last March, so no.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I did...but then I cancel it, so I can take advantage of GameStop Trade in deal.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Nah I don't really need one in the immediate future as the Wii U should probably hold my interest this entire year.