By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did you pre-order New 3DS?

Did you preorder N3DS?

Yes 41 42.71%

No 55 57.29%

Total:96

No. If I was able to secure a Zelda edition, then I would have strongly considered it. I have Zelda themed stuff like the Skyward Sword Wiimote Plus, and the Wind Waker themed Wii U Gamepad. So it would have been nice to continue that. But I really don't see the point at this time. I have a launch 3DS. Me paying 230 bucks is not going to alter my gaming experience a whole lot, other than screen size. Right now, I'm taking a wait and see approach. If Xenoblade is released on the Wii U virtual console, then any reason to get the new 3DS goes out the window. If not, then I'll re-evaluate at a later time.

Around the Network

No, because Amazon STILL doesn't have the preorder up for it yet.

How long does it usually take them to add such things?

I would've preordered the Majora's Mask one, but you know how LE works with NoA... So no.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

No, not going to re-buy.
I'm happy with my regular XL model.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Will get mine in a few months. Don't have the money for it right now.

Around the Network

Walmart doesn't have it for Preorder either.

Neither does Target.

Metallox said:
I'd like to because I don't own a 3DS yet, but, I'm broke :/ And it doesn't have the charger =P

Nonetheless, I like the blue model, it's nice, although I would have liked some face plates of Pikmin.

you can get a regular 3ds like dirt cheap if that interests you. I got one off craigslist for 70$ came with a game and charger.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
PhantomLink said:

I was lucky enough to secure Majora's Mask Special Edition in Best Buy.

Man, I'm glad I hit F5 at the right moment I was about to turn off the computer.  Too bad I was not able to pre order the game with the Skull Kid figure

Same here. Someone on Twitter notified me of its availability and I immediately jumped on it. Golden Glory, here I come! :)

Slade6alpha said:
Don't plan on getting it until I see a FE New 3DS. If no FE... then pokemon :(

Knowing Nintendo loving limited editions both will probably happen 

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3