By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Warriors

Tagged games:

Would you buy this?

Yes 21 67.74%

No 10 32.26%

Total:31

Would I buy it? No. Is it a fantastic idea? Absolutely.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Would I buy it? No. Is it a fantastic idea? Absolutely.

Would deep combat mechanics sway you? or are you not a Final Fantasy fan?

think-man said:

I'm not a FF fan, but that's only because I haven't played one. I have nothing against it. It's the Warriors bit that would keep me away. I love Zelda, but I won't go near Hyrule Warriors. If it were a real hack n slash game like Davil May Cry, though? Shiiiiiiit, I'd give it a try.

They would need to change some things in the warrior type games to give it more appeal to more people.

Aeolus451 said:
They would need to change some things in the warrior type games to give it more appeal to more people.

What would you suggest?

Around the Network
think-man said:
Aeolus451 said:

What would you suggest?

Smarter A.I. or that it adapts to you and your tactics. Make the officers, you, the army have equipable gear and overall more customizable. Have pretty in depth character creation and character editing. I would like a little more strategy to it then just capturing bases then go to the next one. That's all i can think of.

I'd rather have Final Fantasy Gaiden, or Final Fantasy May Cry, technical action games are better than power fantasies. No pun intended.

I'm now filled with determination.

Aeolus451 said:
think-man said:
Aeolus451 said:

What would you suggest?

Smarter A.I. or that it adapts to you and your tactics. Make the officers, you, the army have equipable gear and overall more customizable. Have pretty in depth character creation and character editing. I would like a little more strategy to it then just capturing bases then go to the next one. That's all i can think of.

Hmm yeah I agree with that, Id like some kind of versus mode aswell. It need to have much better balance then dynasty warriors has.

spemanig said:
think-man said:

I'm not a FF fan, but that's only because I haven't played one. I have nothing against it. It's the Warriors bit that would keep me away. I love Zelda, but I won't go near Hyrule Warriors. If it were a real hack n slash game like Davil May Cry, though? Shiiiiiiit, I'd give it a try.

Same here, I really hate the concept of Dynasty Warriors, although, I think that the series that could fit the most with a Zelda skin regarding gameplay and controls would be Kingdom Hearts, but a Zelda May Cry or Zelda Gaiden would suffice nicely.

I'm now filled with determination.

If it came to Wii U, i'd buy it!

I wanna see Fire Emblem Warriors!

1doesnotsimply