Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Warriors

Tagged games:

Would you buy this?

Yes 21 67.74%

No 10 32.26%

Total:31

OMG and their limit breaks can be their musou attacks :P

Around the Network

Would prefer suikoden, ff has too many universes so which should it be in the first place?

Ruler said:

Would prefer suikoden, ff has too many universes so which should it be in the first place?

That's a lot of characters.

Dynasty Warriors is garbage. I couldn't even get into the series with games I'm a fan of. I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series and don't think I could get into it even if it had Final Fantasy characters and classic enemies. Now maybe if the game was like a Dynasty Warriors title but it was developed with quite a bit more depth than just destroying a massive amount of brain dead AI then it might be something I can get behind, I loved Dirge of Cerberus afterall, but otherwise no.

think-man said:

Summons would be pretty cool too. They would need to be massive though.

Around the Network
Ruler said:

Id also love a Suikoden one aswell, being that Suikoden is actually my favourite franchise of all time :P But Suikoden has like over 400 characters xD and I don't think it would sell that great. For Final Fantasy you can use all the worlds, you just incorperate a world travel side story or something lol it worked for dissidia :P

Aeolus451 said:
think-man said:

Summons would be pretty cool too. They would need to be massive though.

Man this needs to happen :O

kupomogli said:
Dynasty Warriors is garbage. I couldn't even get into the series with games I'm a fan of. I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series and don't think I could get into it even if it had Final Fantasy characters and classic enemies. Now maybe if the game was like a Dynasty Warriors title but it was developed with quite a bit more depth than just destroying a massive amount of brain dead AI then it might be something I can get behind, I loved Dirge of Cerberus afterall, but otherwise no.

There is no reason why they couldn't make the AI better, Id like the depth of the combat to be a bit better then that seen in warrior games. There are some awesome battles they could re-create aswell.

Only if Yuffie is playable.

This could be interesting imo.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid