By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly charts week ending Jan. 3rd

MoHasanie said:
ninjapirate42 said:
MoHasanie said:
I'm surprised X1 isn't lower.

Price change hadn't been in effect yet!
Wait for the next week or week after even.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6977235

It's a looong game!

EDIT: oops, wrong thread! 

In reply to your post, these sales make me even more worried for X1!

I think it might not drop toooo badly. There were a lot of X One's out during the holidays so word of mouth might be enough to push it to a decent baseline even with the increased price again. Though I can't imagine it will be anywhere near PS4's baseline.

Around the Network

Sales not too bad. The drop was to be expected. And the PS4 numbers look spot on for the 18.5 as of Jan 3. I want to know how much each system shipped for the year and I am looking forward to what sales will look like in 2015 for all systems. Well on to the new year!!!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

SweetTalia said:
fluky-nintendy said:

PS4 dominating with over 50% market share again as it should be. Vita heading steadily to the 10M, didn't drop this week! And XONE starting to suffer it's new-old price.

Bolded comment like these always make me laugh.. lol but  yea x1 and ps4 starting to drop. Holidays are over folks

Laugh even more because I agree with him. The ps4 deserves more than 50% marketshare and it's wonderful to see.  

DerNebel said:

So basically what you're saying is that you're mad that he's pointing out what is happening in the UK.

Do you realy belive his BS comparisons are any representative of what happened last year in UK?

Again, no mation about Titanfall or Infamous. TLOU was on sale for 4 more months than Halo.

The only reaseanable "rivals" are Drive Clube and Forza H2. And that´s it.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Sales not too bad. The drop was to be expected. And the PS4 numbers look spot on for the 18.5 as of Jan 3. I want to know how much each system shipped for the year and I am looking forward to what sales will look like in 2015 for all systems. Well on to the new year!!!

It was "massaged" to be spot on...

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
small44 said:

We know that week 1 is the biggest week for Sony consoles in Japan so if you remove Japan sales,Europe and Usa sales are less then last week.

Next week vita will have a big drop

I'm genuinely a bit baffled that you thought my comment was serious.

In internet you can expect anything how could i  know you're serious or not

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Well looks like 9 million for Wii U by next week. Looks like Nintendo is on schedule for their predictions. Probably better but still. Its good news for the big N. Seems like everything they announce is sold out 15 minutes later so they might wanna bump up production.

Dark_Feanor said:
DerNebel said:

So basically what you're saying is that you're mad that he's pointing out what is happening in the UK.

Do you realy belive his BS comparisons are any representative of what happened last year in UK?

Again, no mation about Titanfall or Infamous. TLOU was on sale for 4 more months than Halo.

The only reaseanable "rivals" are Drive Clube and Forza H2. And that´s it.

What happened in the UK then? Was the X1 not outsold?

PS4 domination

PS4 is numero uno.
And next week PS4 is #1 in US too.

small44 said:

In internet you can expect anything how could i  know you're serious or not

Because Vita is up 4k this week and I'm well aware it's from Japan boost since I've been talking about it both here and on NeoGAF when you've been in the threads.

I was just joking.  You seem to be awfully serious about Vita sales in threads these days.  Chill!