By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2014 NPD Thread! XBO, PS4, Wii U up! Many software up!

Tagged

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Tagging, this one is getting interesting.

Time to update the OP Boutros, VGChartz Update just came in.

tagged

Tagged

Tagging my spot!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

Ok the charts are now completed!

kowenicki said:

So VGC has:

ONE: 1.268m
PS4: 1.091m
3DS: 909k
WiiU: 545k
PSV: 51k

Is that right?

ONE and WiiU look a bit high to me. 

I think all of the 3 consoles will be too high. PS4 probably ~950k-1m, One ~1.1-1.15m and WiiU ~450k.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

First.

I'm back to NPD this time... don't take me wrong... I have several issues happening in my life and my family life that take me off from the forums almost fully December... even GAF or VizionEck were affected by my absent.

And I lost two weeks of Destiny play... it was the hardest part to me... Xur, Raid, new DLC, etc... I just back at end of December... so I'm catching the commynity with my three chars sub lvl 32 yet.

Second.

I was deadfull wrong with my Xbone prediction for November... the deal really worked amazing good for them... while my PS4 prediction was on spot ~800k I missed the point with Xbone in close to 80% (I think it was my biggest % off ever in NPD predictions).

So anybody is alowed to make me eat crow (don't listen the mods because this is suppose to be fun).

Having fun guys.

it's safe to say that X1 will win NPD, i think X1 will win by 200k, no more than this.

Just to prepare myself for the worst, I'm gonna say 500k diff.