By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GTA V PC delayed till March 24th, 2015

Barkley said:
It's amazing how anti-pc this site is.

I think this "PC Master Race" BS really makes console gamers hate PC gamers. There are a lot of noisy pricks that simply have to bash consoles and console players at any opportunity.

Around the Network
estebxx said:
poklane said:
estebxx said:
I dont care how good the PC version ends up being, i know that i for once wouldnt have waited so long to play this game... i mean its already way over a year since its first released, and i couldnt even wait for the PS4 version... i would rather play Bloodborne or any actual NEW game in the next 3 months than a port of a last gen game...

Rockstar must be making quite a lot of money tho from people buying the game multiple times, can't deny that it's a smart strategy to increase profits easily.

yeah... they are making a lot of money, i personally have no reason to buy it again for the PS4 (not even the FP mode), but there is obviously a lot of people who LOVE this game so... yeah a lot of "double dippers".

That is something I will never really understand. People played the game a year ago and are now willing to buy it again lol I understand if you played God of War 1-2 on the PS2 and years later bought it again on the PS3 with their collection but this is just weird... Why spend $60 when you already own the game for the PS3, is there really that big of a difference in terms of graphics and what not?

It is just a joke...

DexInDaJungle said:

That is something I will never really understand. People played the game a year ago and are now willing to buy it again lol I understand if you played God of War 1-2 on the PS2 and years later bought it again on the PS3 with their collection but this is just weird... Why spend $60 when you already own the game for the PS3, is there really that big of a difference in terms of graphics and what not?

There's extra content not found anywhere unless you buy a current-gen version and have a save file from the last-gen version. Weapons, cars, a new campaign for Michael and some other stuff like that.

That being said, I don't see what's too bad about double-dippers. I beat The Evil Within on 360, and if I ever get my hands on a current-gen console, I'll re-purchase The Evil Within again despite it giving me nothing new whatsoever, because I loved it that much.

torok said:
Barkley said:
It's amazing how anti-pc this site is.

I think this "PC Master Race" BS really makes console gamers hate PC gamers. There are a lot of noisy pricks that simply have to bash consoles and console players at any opportunity.

Agreed with this statement.

Honestly I don't really agree with the ban Mr. Playstation got earlier in the thread, the fact that PC users refer to themselves as the master race is sad. However when someone makes a light hearted joke towards that community it's suddenly in bad taste.

Around the Network

Well, the delay is unfortunate but not unexpected. But it's better to delay (again) the game and launch it finished than making a Ubisoft, right?

On the bright side, the specs are not that high! From the looks of it, I could play it on med with my current card and, once I upgrade, on max with ease.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Haha, nice try R*. Not buying because of Rockstar Games Social Club despite having interest in this unlike in the case of GTA IV.

Also, didn't they just confirm the old release date again literally a week or so ago?

And finally: 65 GB? Whoah!

Wright said:
DexInDaJungle said:

There's extra content not found anywhere unless you buy a current-gen version and have a save file from the last-gen version. Weapons, cars, a new campaign for Michael and some other stuff like that.

In other words, Rockstar *really* wanted to charge $120 for their game but since that would never fly, this is the next best thing. :p

DerNebel said:
Well let me just check r/PCmasterrace for a second.... ah there's the thread

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2saapt/gta_5_release_date_specs/

Second comment..."useless fucking cunts"

You can really just laugh about that.

Wouldn't you be pissed if a game you're looking forward to is delayed, lol?

Wow, 65GB! Other than that it looks like it will be well optimized.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com