By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GTA V PC delayed till March 24th, 2015

Barkley said:
It's amazing how anti-pc this site is.

Word. I just laugh at most of them though lol.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
DerNebel said:
Well let me just check r/PCmasterrace for a second.... ah there's the thread

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2saapt/gta_5_release_date_specs/

Second comment..."useless fucking cunts"

You can really just laugh about that.

Wouldn't you be pissed if a game you're looking forward to is delayed, lol?

When Bloodborne was delayed I certainly didn't call anyone a useless cunt, when TLOU was delayed neither.

Also the humor comes more from the superiority complex that the people in that sub usually display when it comes to their gaming platform of choice. The PC masterrace needs that reality check once in while, so they don't forget that PC gaming much like every other form of gaming isn't perfect and that people aren't stupid for choosing to rather play on console than on PC.

DerNebel said:
Samus Aran said:
DerNebel said:
Well let me just check r/PCmasterrace for a second.... ah there's the thread

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2saapt/gta_5_release_date_specs/

Second comment..."useless fucking cunts"

You can really just laugh about that.

Wouldn't you be pissed if a game you're looking forward to is delayed, lol?

When Bloodborne was delayed I certainly didn't call anyone a useless cunt, when TLOU was delayed neither.

Also the humor comes more from the superiority complex that the people in that sub usually display when it comes to their gaming platform of choice. The PC masterrace needs that reality check once in while, so they don't forget that PC gaming much like every other form of gaming isn't perfect and that people aren't stupid for choosing to rather play on console than on PC.

As if PS4/XBONE users don't do that against each other and against Nintendo lol.

All fanbases can be annoying.

Ninsect said:

Wow, 65GB! Other than that it looks like it will be well optimized.

whats wrong with 65gb?  1h dl or 2 doesnt realy matter or?

torok said:
Barkley said:
It's amazing how anti-pc this site is.

I think this "PC Master Race" BS really makes console gamers hate PC gamers. There are a lot of noisy pricks that simply have to bash consoles and console players at any opportunity.

There are more noisy pricks who do nothing but bash PC gamers. Especially on this site. I'm a multi-console (and PC) gamer, but given the chance, I would get the PC version of any multi-plat, any day of the week.  It grows tiresome seeing all the children spouting off their ignorance in some attempt at showing their solidarity to one side or the other.

Around the Network

Lame but oh well. If they are optimizing it, then I m fine. 1080p, 60fps, + mods will make it the best version to play by a long shot even if we have to wait a bit longer for it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Samus Aran said:
DerNebel said:

As if PS4/XBONE users don't do that against each other and against Nintendo lol.

All fanbases can be annoying.

Oh for sure, but the thing is that in the console communities I'd say that this whole "I'm better because I own X platform and not Y" thing is generally more frowned upon, even if there are some very vocal fanboys. In the PC gaming community it seems to slowly but surely just become accepted by larger amounts of people, I mean just look at that PCmasterrace subreddit, it has almost 300k subscribers and that sub is full of posts that basically say nothing but "look how much better we are than those stupid console gamers".

DerNebel said:

Oh for sure, but the thing is that in the console communities I'd say that this whole "I'm better because I own X platform and not Y" thing is generally more frowned upon, even if there are some very vocal fanboys. In the PC gaming community it seems to slowly but surely just become accepted by larger amounts of people, I mean just look at that PCmasterrace subreddit, it has almost 300k subscribers and that sub is full of posts that basically say nothing else than "look how much better we are than those stupid console gamers".

I do agree with this point. It seems that reddit page and many other similar page in facebook have similar agenda. It feels like some uninvited guests are causing havoc in your party.

Yea, expected that, especially since the release date was so close already and there weren't any words on it. It's cool though, I'd rather have them release a good port.

I wonder the price of 2-years old game