Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
kirby007 said:
dont tell me you noobs think of tablets without keyboard

Playing fighting games with a keyboard?

Disgusting

actually keyboard + touch screen is better then those classic arcade joysticks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Hmmmm. This is a silly, silly thread. And the OP is silly too. So, so silly.

Ka-pi96 said:
Anfebious said:

Let's sit down for a moment...

Playing smash on a tablet is not so bad. But using a Gamecube controller... on a tablet... on the subway. Yeah that's not cool. (Btw don't you dare suggest another controller for smash... Smash can only be played with a Gamecube controller)

Maybe... don't play it on the subway then?

I wouldn't because I live in Argentina anyway. But isn't the point of a handheld device to be used whenever you want? When you start adding controllers to a tablet to play a game you lose that portable machine feel. Why not play it from a console directly?

If smash was ever one another device it would have to be a PS4 or an Xbox One. Playing smash on a tablet is just a disgusting thought.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

SJReiter said:
I do find it somewhat telling that even Nintendo themselves say that the only incentive to upgrade from a Wii to a Wii U is the games. Pretty sure Sony or Microsoft execs would say there are many more reasons than just games to upgrade to their latest consoles. It's like Nintendo are admitting that the only thing they do well is make games. If that's the case, then maybe that's all you should do. Just a thought.

That strange moment when you buy a video game console mainly for something else than video games...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Nintendo is getting dangerously close to obsolete as a hardware manufacturer. They definitely would be raking up cash if they went third party though.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

This thread is going to attract more rage than the "GTAV is the best selling game ever".

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

kirby007 said:
kirby007 said:
dont tell me you noobs think of tablets without keyboard

Playing fighting games with a keyboard?

Disgusting

actually keyboard + touch screen is better then those classic arcade joysticks

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Fusioncode said:

Subway?

I'm a be playing it while I'm driving my car.

That's very responsible from you! I wonder if you can play smash on a tablet while surfing, now that would be cool.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Fusioncode said:

Subway?

I'm a be playing it while I'm driving my car.

That's very responsible from you! I wonder if you can play smash on a tablet while surfing, now that would be cool.

Be careful.

You might get water in your ears. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:

Well, you need a stand and a place to put that tablet while u are holding the controller and from my experience, a lot of the cases that come with tablets that act as a stand are terrible

My tablet has a stand. I'm using it right now to make this post! I've played a lot of games on it and it works great. 

Really? I have had horrible experiences with Tablets + Game controllers when I was back at uni and when someone bumbed the table, my tablet would fall

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850