By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo will become obsolete

Exactly kirby! Third party is the key, sooner or later they are all going to be third party. And when everyone is third party.. no one will be third party anymore. It's genious!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

fact is nintendo doesn't have to get creative with hardware anymore and focus just on making awesome games

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
dont tell me you noobs think of tablets without keyboard

Playing fighting games with a keyboard?

Disgusting

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I actually agree. I do not see Nintendo ever being relevant again. Their hardware, even if they take the mainstream root, will never sell that well again.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Fusioncode said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

"play smash bros on your tablet, you got it!"

Disgusting

"Play your pokemon MMO on PC done deal!"

Awesome

But I doubt it will happen anytime soon if ever... Probably never

As long as you use a controller I don't see why Smash Bros wouldn't work well with a tablet. 

Well, you need a stand and a place to put that tablet while u are holding the controller and from my experience, a lot of the cases that come with tablets that act as a stand are terrible

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
dont tell me you noobs think of tablets without keyboard

Playing fighting games while using a keyboard?

Disgusting

I'm sure Nintendo would release a gamecube to tablet controller if that ever happens.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Fusioncode said:

As long as you use a controller I don't see why Smash Bros wouldn't work well with a tablet. 

Let's sit down for a moment...

Playing smash on a tablet is not so bad. But using a Gamecube controller... on a tablet... on the subway. Yeah that's not cool. (Btw don't you dare suggest another controller for smash... Smash can only be played with a Gamecube controller)

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I do find it somewhat telling that even Nintendo themselves say that the only incentive to upgrade from a Wii to a Wii U is the games. Pretty sure Sony or Microsoft execs would say there are many more reasons than just games to upgrade to their latest consoles. It's like Nintendo are admitting that the only thing they do well is make games. If that's the case, then maybe that's all you should do. Just a thought.

Fusioncode said:

"play smash bros on your tablet, you got it!"

Disgusting

"Play your pokemon MMO on PC done deal!"

Awesome

But I doubt it will happen anytime soon if ever... Probably never

Well, you need a stand and a place to put that tablet while u are holding the controller and from my experience, a lot of the cases that come with tablets that act as a stand are terrible

My tablet has a stand. I'm using it right now to make this post! I've played a lot of games on it and it works great. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Anfebious said:
Fusioncode said:

Let's sit down for a moment...

Playing smash on a tablet is not so bad. But using a Gamecube controller... on a tablet... on the subway. Yeah that's not cool. (Btw don't you dare suggest another controller for smash... Smash can only be played with a Gamecube controller)

Subway?

I'm a be playing it while I'm driving my car. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!