By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Bring back publisher sales on weekly charts

Bring them back?

yeah 15 93.75%

nah 1 6.25%

Total:16
Kerotan said:
okr said:
Oh yes, just one of the many great features I want back.

Just like the ability to comment below the weekly top 100 charts, to name another example.

you know i tried signing up back in those days but for some reason the email verification would never work. it pissed me off so much! Was there an extended chart that only members could see? 

IIRC the top 100 were always visible by default (and unlike today all with numbers), and we also had the possibility to sort the chart by publisher, e.g. if I selected Nintendo I could see the weekly sales figures of all of their games at one glance, even those that were already released several years before and were ranked way below the top 100 of the week. I also often used this feature to quickly check the figures for small publishers of niche games which sold only a few 10.000 copies in their first weeks after release.

Around the Network
okr said:
Kerotan said:
okr said:
Oh yes, just one of the many great features I want back.

Just like the ability to comment below the weekly top 100 charts, to name another example.

you know i tried signing up back in those days but for some reason the email verification would never work. it pissed me off so much! Was there an extended chart that only members could see? 

IIRC the top 100 were always visible by default (and unlike today all with numbers), and we also had the possibility to sort the chart by publisher, e.g. if I selected Nintendo I could see the weekly sales figures of all of their games at one glance, even those that were already released several years before and were ranked way below the top 100 of the week. I also often used this feature to quickly check the figures for small publishers of niche games which sold only a few 10.000 copies in their first weeks after release.

i remember that too. i used to do the same. god the charts used to be so much better when you think about it 

Wow, VGChartz used to have something like that? Interesting..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

probably on VGC Pro

Barozi said:
probably on VGC Pro

Does that have any subscribers?