By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What cheat codes have remained in your memory to this day?

iddqd and idclip

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Castlevania II: CTMV W26K R5KN SIBK

And DKC had some cool codes: B,A,D, B,U,D,D,Y -D,A,R,B,Y D,A,Y,S come to mind.

Had a few others stuck in my noggin but I guess they're finally starting to fade away.

Health and Tank cheat in GTA San Andreas.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Yeah. I remembered the cheat code to play as red venom in Marvel Vs. Capcom. From Chun-Li, right, down,down,down,down, left, up,up,up,up,right,right,down,down,left,left,down,down,right,right,up,up,up,up,left,left,up.

I found out I had it memorized all the way back in the fifth grade. Now, I just use red venom whenever I feel like being cheap in the game.

I also remember Roll's code.. Don't think she's all that great, she's just.... easy to remember. Though I still use her online from time to time with megaman. From Zangief, left,left, down, down, right, right, down,down, left,left, up,right,up,up, right, right.

If I had GWM's in memory, I'd use him more often.. Sadly, I don't know that one, and forget to look it up.

I remember the cheat in GTAIII to change the player's model. Right,down,left,up, L1, L2, up, left, down, right.... I used to use a bunch of cheats in GTAIII when I was younger. I had the weapons, tanks, wanted level decrease... everything in memory. Now, I just know the one.

I also remember the dipswitch mode from MKII on sega genesis... Highlight options. Left,down,left.Right,down,right, left,left, right,right.

I also know the level select, and debut modes from Sonic the Hedgehog. I always forget the codes for sonic 2. And Sonic 3 is stupidly difficult. But, I know the debug and level select for Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I usually save that for when my save data has disappeared somehow.

That's all that comes to mind for now.

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start - Contra

007-373-5963 - Mike Tyson's Punchout

A B A C A B B - Mortal Kombat

Down R Up L Y B - Street Fighter 2

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network
slab_of_bacon said:

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start - Contra

007-373-5963 - Mike Tyson's Punchout

A B A C A B B - Mortal Kombat

Down R Up L Y B - Street Fighter 2

I read that SF2 code and I could almost swear I just heard the "character select" sound effect!

How do you turn this on
Today is a good day to die
glitering prizes
klapaucius

Press start, replay after shooting to goal in International Super Star Soccer

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

O X O triangle square triangle  = instant nuke

C & C red alert on ps1

CosmicSex said:

IDDQD

IDKFA

Yes!
Also IDCLEV (select level) and IDSPISPOPD (walk through walls)

DK 2: feel the power

AoE 2: marco, polo, master builder, how do you turn this on (for the lulz)

GTA SA: R1 R1 O R2 UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN (lower wanted level, didn't know the cheat for never wanted), also used cheats for the 3 weapon packs

bobbybird South Park N64
no idea why but its the only cheat i remember

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~