By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What cheat codes have remained in your memory to this day?

"jointventure" two player adventure in diddy kong racing

Around the Network

I remenber some like Auntmay to unlock everything on Spiderman 2 for psone, it was the era when i discovered cheats, → ← ↓ ↑ → ← ↓ ↑ on dragon ball final bout, also to unlock everything (like 5 characters more xD), Titanomachy to get a titan on AoM's expansion, and the classic gta ones, well only leavemealone and aspirine for Vice City since were the only ones i used, and the most i've ever had with SA - uzumymw, asnaeb, qrkqsrk, hesoyam, ohdude, jumpjet and aiypwzqp did always go together, man i forgot some, i knew them all!!

Making the Wii Tennis Court blue

IDDQD, IDKFA, IDSPISPOPD, IDCLIP from the Doom games, M+I+L from Wolfenstein 3D

I remember the Konami code because I'm unoriginal, the cute and creepy Sonic CD sound test codes and the Mike Tyson code in Punch-Out, 007-373-5963.

Around the Network

Sonic 2 Level Select

battletoads double dragon

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Starcraft: food for thought. I think it gave you minerals or something like that

Anyone tried that cheat/glitch in megaman 3/rockman 3 where you press select megaman's life would refill? and when pressing and holding the right d-pad on player 2 megaman will never die when falling in a pit?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

RRJABBA
Wonder if anyone knows where this is from?? Without searching =P