By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Dilemna Xbox is in

jlmurph2 said:
ZarskiSold said:
jlmurph2 said:
Did you know all of 2014's games on Jan 9th 2014?

We all know well whats coming for the next few months, x1 has nothing big till late in the year and you know it donty bullshit your selfs other wise.

Don't bs myself? He said Xbox needs more exclusives. And I can guarantee 2015 has some unannounced exclusives the same way 2014 had unannounced exclusives in January. I'm sure PS owners were fine with the 3rd party games and indies they got this past few months. Xbox owners will make it to the 2nd half of 2015 the exact same way and be pleased with the amount of games that they'll end up getting.

And here I thought this is a thread in sales and not pleased lol

Around the Network

Xbox is in no dilemma. And it has by far the best exclusives.

Just because the PS4 is doing better than all reasonable expectations it doesn't mean the Xbox is doing bad.

Ka-pi96 said:
I think you are too hung up on consoles winning. Xbox One doesn't need to beat PS4, it can be 2nd and still do very well.

And the fire sale shows you thats exactly want they want, right?

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

jlmurph2 said:
ZarskiSold said:
jlmurph2 said:

We all know well whats coming for the next few months, x1 has nothing big till late in the year and you know it donty bullshit your selfs other wise.

Don't bs myself? He said Xbox needs more exclusives. And I can guarantee 2015 has some unannounced exclusives the same way 2014 had unannounced exclusives in January. I'm sure PS owners were fine with the 3rd party games and indies they got this past few months. Xbox owners will make it to the 2nd half of 2015 the exact same way and be pleased with the amount of games that they'll end up getting.

Owners may be happy, but whos going to pick an x1 now and say, sure I can wait a year for exclusives while sony has so many coming out and better multyplats to pass the time.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

ZarskiSold said:
jlmurph2 said:

New buyers have a great selection of games to choose from and a great selection of new games coming this year and beyond. The exclusive schedule for the next few months is way over exagerrated how it will drive the market. Yes the price should go down to $349/$449 ($50 price reduction since release), but that can happen in February or March once all the AC bundles are gone.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network
thx1139 said:

New buyers have a great selection of games to choose from and a great selection of new games coming this year and beyond. The exclusive schedule for the next few months is way over exagerrated how it will drive the market. Yes the price should go down to $349/$449 ($50 price reduction since release), but that can happen in February or March once all the AC bundles are gone.

They will have a better choice with the PS4, X1 has nothing for a few months nothing to exagerrate there.  

eva01beserk said:
jlmurph2 said:
ZarskiSold said:
jlmurph2 said:

Owners may be happy, but whos going to pick an x1 now and say, sure I can wait a year for exclusives while sony has so many coming out and better multyplats to pass the time.

People did it with the PS4. It won't be a year for Xbox One considering we're in 2015. And its not like past  launched games just disappear once you buy a console. Honestly using your logic how did PS4 owners last this long?

jlmurph2 said:
eva01beserk said:
jlmurph2 said:
ZarskiSold said:
jlmurph2 said:

People did it with the PS4. It won't be a year for Xbox One considering we're in 2015. And its not like past  launched games just disappear once you buy a console. Honestly using your logic how did PS4 owners last this long?

More games, more better rated games. Better running 3rd party games.

They got through it with games, something X1 is lacking.  Till 2015 holidays. 

ZarskiSold said:
thx1139 said:

They will have a better choice with the PS4, X1 has nothing for a few months nothing to exagerrate there.  

Except you are exaggerating. Are you saying the games that released in the past 14 months are just obselete? Or are you really saying Xbox owners will have literally nothing to play while just twiddling their thumbs for the next few months. 

MS should of stuck with the $350 price point.