By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - xenoblade x visuals getting better

irstupid said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Nintendo games! Where the visuals actually improve as the game gets closer to release!

And fap worthy is an understatement loll. Its Cumtastic!

I remember when that used ot be the case for all games

Thats was indeed the case until companies such as Ubisoft woke up one day and said "You know what we are going to do, we are gonna do things in a special and unique way that will shake up the industry and change the minds of gamers forever! We are going to start downgrading our games from their inital trailers as they get closer to release cause we love eating puppies for breakfast!"

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Everything in this game is so gorgeous!!!

Actually only Nintendo shows the real stages of their games in development, when the trend in the industry is to show the games running on high-end PC claiming to be the actual product on consoles.....

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

xwolf7 said:
Everything in this game is so gorgeous!!!

Actually only Nintendo shows the real stages of their games in development, when the trend in the industry is to show the games running on high-end PC claiming to be the actual product on consoles.....

Only Nintendo? Lol k

irstupid said:
Nintendo games! Where the visuals actually improve as the game gets closer to release!

And fap worthy is an understatement loll. Its Cumtastic!

I remember when that used ot be the case for all games

Thats was indeed the case until companies such as Ubisoft woke up one day and said "You know what we are going to do, we are gonna do things in a special and unique way that will shake up the industry and change the minds of gamers forever! We are going to start downgrading our games from their inital trailers as they get closer to release cause we love eating puppies for breakfast!"

Naughty Dog does it with the uncharted series.

Looks cool, though I wish their current priority was fixing the characters' AWFUL, PUNCH-ATTRACTING FACES.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network
Ryudo said:

Naughty Dog does it with the uncharted series.

Oh look, another misinformed person who has no idea what they're talking about but still feels the need to post this useless picture.

Do you realize that is a cutscene? Do you realize Naughty Dog never used in game cutscenes, and therefore what they "Downgraded" was essentially a video. 

If you can show me proof of a downgrade when it's IN GAME (I.E actually playing the game) then I'll say you're right, but for now you're just another person with a failed attempt at trying to show Uncharted 3 was downgraded.

jetforcejiminy said:
Busted said:

Again... does the word ''Development'' ring a bell? no? nobody?

Development: the act or process of developing; growth; progress.

Develop: verb - to bring out the capabilities or possibilities of; bring to a more advanced or effective state.

*Mandatory copy paste on every thread of this kind - started october 15th 2014*

Most anticipated game of 2015 for me

development wasn't too kind to watch dogs, the crew, ac unity, master chief collection, driveclub, etc. etc., so in light of 2014 as a whole, this is incredibly refreshing.

None of those games is made by nintendo, in fact i personally have never seen an in house nintendo game that DOESN'T look better as the time goes on, say what you want about them but something nintendo has is they don't sell smoke - for better or worse what you see is what you get. If other companies want to add a little bit (or a lot!) of hype well xD - we can talk about that another day, but yes i get your point, the art has been lost, sadly

Busted said:
jetforcejiminy said:
Busted said:

Develop: verb - to bring out the capabilities or possibilities of; bring to a more advanced or effective state.

development wasn't too kind to watch dogs, the crew, ac unity, master chief collection, driveclub, etc. etc., so in light of 2014 as a whole, this is incredibly refreshing.

None of those games is made by nintendo, in fact i personally have never seen an in house nintendo game that DOESN'T look better as the time goes on, say what you want about them but something nintendo has is they don't sell smoke - for better or worse what you see is what you get. If other companies want to add a little bit (or a lot!) of hype well xD - we can talk about that another day, but yes i get your point, the art has been lost, sadly

hey, i'm on your side man. just trying to be funny...

Nice! its looking better and better, hope downgrades doesn't affect this or any 1st party titles for all platform in the future, for 3rd parties. . . . I won't hold my breathe.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

jetforcejiminy said:
Busted said:
jetforcejiminy said:
Busted said:

hey, i'm on your side man. just trying to be funny...

DW i was just saying, it actually was a fun fact! - except the part about the art being lost