By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

:O You didn;'t have one?

AWESOME! Congrats dude. If you don't mind me, I recommend Bayonetta 2, XenoCX, Zelda U, Pikmin 3, AC IV and Hyrule Warriors.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Mesmerising. But you also have to get Tropical Freeze and Wonderful 101 if you want to be one of the cool guys.

Looks like I'm set to be a lame duck then

WhiteEaglePL said:

AWESOME! Congrats dude. If you don't mind me, I recommend Bayonetta 2, XenoCX, Zelda U, Pikmin 3, AC IV and Hyrule Warriors.

I had one but sold it. I now have it again

How can you recommend something not released yet???

I had little interest in Bayonetta or Hyrule and have beaten Pikmin. Maybe I'll reconsider

See, we told you selling it wouldn't have been worth it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
See, we told you selling it wouldn't have been worth it

It was worth it. You see, the PS4 is more expensive so I got it. The Wii U was cheap enough to put it in the "Christmas gift" pile. Now, I have both

Around the Network

Congrats!

*Sound Of Rain said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

I had one but sold it. I now have it again

How can you recommend something not released yet???

I had little interest in Bayonetta or Hyrule and have beaten Pikmin. Maybe I'll reconsider

Because, those 2, are guranteed amazing+ games. . I guess you buying it second time will +1 the LT sales so no big deal. 

Is it Black or White? Oh, you must reconsider Bayonetta 2. Especially since it comes with free B1(in US)...and it's very fun.

Congrats!!

WhiteEaglePL said:

Because, those 2, are guranteed amazing+ games. . I guess you buying it second time will +1 the LT sales so no big deal. 

Is it Black or White? Oh, you must reconsider Bayonetta 2. Especially since it comes with free B1(in US)...and it's very fun.

Is my stance on Bayonetta black or white or the console?

The console is black, my train of thought isn't. I'll certainly consider anything, I'm not a black / white kind of guy

ENJOY IT!!