By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Majora's Mask Limited Edition Bundle Completely SOLD out!

ninjapirate42 said:
Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Here's the article if you'd like to see what they said :)

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/report-eb-games-in-canada-to-take-pre-orders-for-majoras-mask-limited-editi#.VK7Z_ivF9Wt

Thank you friend! I just found this tweet confirming reservations for the preorder will be made available tomorrow I just don't know if they will ship to a USA address!

I'm hoping a certain amount get allocated to each store. I'll easily be able to get one at a local EB here, it's the least busy of all the nearby ones.

Was able to get Wind Waker HD there with a Ganondorf figure a week before it came out, and they had been sold out everywhere else weeks before.

Keep being persistent and you will get it! I love Wind Waker, I have the Wii U Wind Waker console.. When I saw this I didn't know it would sell out so insanely fast. Hopefully you just saved my chance of still being able to get one =)

With any luck! I'm sure I'll manage to grab one tomorrow, I'll head over on my lunch break if I need to!

Haha the food can wait! Good luck and thank you so much for the heads up and link =)

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
just glad i was able to get 3 actually pre-ordered before they disappeared

That's awesome stuff! Plan on reselling or keeping?

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Thats Nintendo "Limited" Edition for you! Sighh, I really don't get their logic. They come out with things that are guaranteed to sell cause the fans want them so instead of selling a shit ton of them and making tons of money, they sell a freakishly limited amount so that only a certain number of people will get them! Like, what the fuck? I didn't know the wiiU was making that much money Nintendo or does your company run on magical fairies or something

It's annoying but on the other hand it's not very limited if everyone can get it.

OT:

You may still get your chance if you just keep your eyes open. I couldn't pre-order the Bayonetta 2 Limited Edition because it sold out within nanoseconds but a week or so after release a store got a few additional copies of it and I'm now a happy owner of it! So don't give up just yet.

forest-spirit said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Thats Nintendo "Limited" Edition for you! Sighh, I really don't get their logic. They come out with things that are guaranteed to sell cause the fans want them so instead of selling a shit ton of them and making tons of money, they sell a freakishly limited amount so that only a certain number of people will get them! Like, what the fuck? I didn't know the wiiU was making that much money Nintendo or does your company run on magical fairies or something

It's annoying but on the other hand it's not very limited if everyone can get it.

OT:

You may still get your chance if you just keep your eyes open. I couldn't pre-order the Bayonetta 2 Limited Edition because it sold out within nanoseconds but a week or so after release a store got a few additional copies of it and I'm now a happy owner of it! So don't give up just yet.

I won't give up, I mean I can't give up.. This is Majora's Mask LE we're talking about.. All must be conquered before I stop lol.. But that's pretty awesome, is that the Bayonetta Bundle that comes with the awesome deluxe package?

Assyrian612 said:

I won't give up, I mean I can't give up.. This is Majora's Mask LE we're talking about.. All must be conquered before I stop lol.. But that's pretty awesome, is that the Bayonetta Bundle that comes with the awesome deluxe package?

It's this one:

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Assyrian612 said:

It's this one:

Yupp!! That's the one, one of the cooler bundles I've seen in a while and quite possibly the coolest Wii U bundle. I like the book concept, but I was browsing randomly and thought I'd like to go see this bundle in stores.. LOL yeah that didn't happen since it was sold out so quickly lol

Assyrian612 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Keeping my Unlimited Edition and the other two are for some friends who wanted me to reserve one for them

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
Assyrian612 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Keeping my Unlimited Edition and the other two are for some friends who wanted me to reserve one for them

That's pretty legit! Good looking out for your friends and congrats on the sick bundle!

Assyrian612 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Assyrian612 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

That's pretty legit! Good looking out for your friends and congrats on the sick bundle!

It was funny getting the Limited Edition because I saw an announcement article for it and I was about to go to sleep(hadnt slept all night) and then refreshed gamestops page as I was about to go to sleep and saw it pop up lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
Assyrian612 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Assyrian612 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

It was funny getting the Limited Edition because I saw an announcement article for it and I was about to go to sleep(hadnt slept all night) and then refreshed gamestops page as I was about to go to sleep and saw it pop up lol

You know I was hoping on the same thing too, I've been watching it for two days now lol.. The times I'm asleep or away from home the bundles were put up.. Just my freakin luck.. No sweat tho I'm sure if I'm patient it'll appear, it worked for you!