By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Majora's Mask Limited Edition Bundle Completely SOLD out!

Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Apparently tomorrow they will be taking orders for this at EBGames Canada. This isn't 100% confirmed but it's being talked about a lot.
They haven't started taking preorders there yet, so they will have to soon.

Not sure if they will allow orders to the US for this item or not, but EB Canada does ship to the US for normal purchases!

I will be giving my closest shop a call when they open tomorrow to see. Just a heads up for all interested!

This is great, so EBGames has the ability to ship to US addresses? Are you absolutely sure about this? Thank you for the heads up, this will save me big time!

I was reading an article on Zelda Informer's Facebook about it! But like I said, they aren't sure if this item would be a Canada only one, but it's defintiely worthwhile to check out their websites tomorrow in case!

Around the Network

Here's the article if you'd like to see what they said :)

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/report-eb-games-in-canada-to-take-pre-orders-for-majoras-mask-limited-editi#.VK7Z_ivF9Wt

daredevil.shark said:
Stop complaining dude. It was in amazon top sellers for quite some time. Its your fault that you missed it.

Sold out in less than an hour and a lot were bought up by scalpers. I guess people shouldn't have a job.

Amazon should've put a quantity limit on how many can be reserved.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

ninjapirate42 said:

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/report-eb-games-in-canada-to-take-pre-orders-for-majoras-mask-limited-editi#.VK7Z_ivF9Wt

Thank you friend! I just found this tweet confirming reservations for the preorder will be made available tomorrow I just don't know if they will ship to a USA address!

Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:

Thank you friend! I just found this tweet confirming reservations for the preorder will be made available tomorrow I just don't know if they will ship to a USA address!

I'm hoping a certain amount get allocated to each store. I'll easily be able to get one at a local EB here, it's the least busy of all the nearby ones.

Was able to get Wind Waker HD there with a Ganondorf figure a week before it came out, and they had been sold out everywhere else weeks before.

Around the Network

I'm Disapointed in mojara's mask. The graphics look pretty much the same like the ocarania of time remake for 3ds I was hoping for a huge remake for wii u with amazing graphics.

just glad i was able to get 3 actually pre-ordered before they disappeared

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

ninjapirate42 said:
Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:

I'm hoping a certain amount get allocated to each store. I'll easily be able to get one at a local EB here, it's the least busy of all the nearby ones.

Was able to get Wind Waker HD there with a Ganondorf figure a week before it came out, and they had been sold out everywhere else weeks before.

Keep being persistent and you will get it! I love Wind Waker, I have the Wii U Wind Waker console.. When I saw this I didn't know it would sell out so insanely fast. Hopefully you just saved my chance of still being able to get one =)

Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:

Keep being persistent and you will get it! I love Wind Waker, I have the Wii U Wind Waker console.. When I saw this I didn't know it would sell out so insanely fast. Hopefully you just saved my chance of still being able to get one =)

With any luck! I'm sure I'll manage to grab one tomorrow, I'll head over on my lunch break if I need to!

Joyono said:
I'm Disapointed in mojara's mask. The graphics look pretty much the same like the ocarania of time remake for 3ds I was hoping for a huge remake for wii u with amazing graphics.

A complete remake would be great, but for the 3DS this is a nice update to a legendary game. This is in fact my all time favorite Zelda game for my own reasons. I'm just a little bummed I wasn't able to snag one of these LE bundles =/