By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Majora's Mask Limited Edition Bundle Completely SOLD out!

The EB Games here had sold out already =

Possible for me to get one online at 12:00 EST, let's wait and see...

Around the Network

The limited edition scalping is REAL, people..... Welcome to the next generation

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Assyrian612 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Thats Nintendo "Limited" Edition for you! Sighh, I really don't get their logic. They come out with things that are guaranteed to sell cause the fans want them so instead of selling a shit ton of them and making tons of money, they sell a freakishly limited amount so that only a certain number of people will get them! Like, what the fuck? I didn't know the wiiU was making that much money Nintendo or does your company run on magical fairies or something

Exactly, don't forget the Gamecube adapter was extremely rare as well. First day sold out and has become extremely hard to get a hold of.. I've learned that if you're not on your toes with Nintendo they will leave you behind quickly unfortunately.

That's right on a lot of things. Not the GC adapter. That was up for preorder when they first anounced it. You had months and months to preorder it. Yeah, you can argue. "But I didn't know it was gonna be limited." Just get use to preordering stuff. I got my PS4 on launch day, because I preordered it the day it revealed. And I got my GC adapter. Didn't have to buy the bundle, or pay rediculess prices for one. Because I preorded the game and adapter, when they first came up to do it.

Just got one!

Hurry people, go try!

https://www.ebgames.ca/3DS/Games/719114/the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask-limited-edition-bundle

ninjapirate42 said:
Just got one!

Hurry people, go try!

https://www.ebgames.ca/3DS/Games/719114/the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask-limited-edition-bundle

Missed out, had one twice but my card was getting declined.. I saw an email from bank, allowed the merchant to charge card. By the time I placed another order the bundle sold out =/.. Oh well I tried my best, just really unfortunate. Thank you for all your help friend and congrats on your bundle!

Around the Network
Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Just got one!

Hurry people, go try!

Missed out, had one twice but my card was getting declined.. I saw an email from bank, allowed the merchant to charge card. By the time I placed another order the bundle sold out =/.. Oh well I tried my best, just really unfortunate. Thank you for all your help friend and congrats on your bundle!

Ahh crap, I really thought you'd get one =

Put your name on lists on Gamestop and Amazon though! They may restock

ninjapirate42 said:
Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Just got one!

Hurry people, go try!

I literally had it submitted within one minute of tweet link lol.. I can't believe this crap, oh well.. Maybe this bundle is just not meant for me.. I'll keep an eye out for it, but I think I failed my last best chance. Anyway congrats on your bundle, you deserved one!

Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Just got one!

Hurry people, go try!

I literally had it submitted within one minute of tweet link lol.. I can't believe this crap, oh well.. Maybe this bundle is just not meant for me.. I'll keep an eye out for it, but I think I failed my last best chance. Anyway congrats on your bundle, you deserved one!

More preorders may come!

And even if they do and you don't get them, the prices for Ebay will decline, so keep an eye out for those too!

ninjapirate42 said:
Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Just got one!

Hurry people, go try!

More preorders may come!

And even if they do and you don't get them, the prices for Ebay will decline, so keep an eye out for those too!

I just checked my bank account, I was charged for the preorder. I never got confirmation from ebgames though lol.. Do you think I got one?

Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Assyrian612 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Just got one!

Hurry people, go try!

More preorders may come!

I just checked my bank account, I was charged for the preorder. I never got confirmation from ebgames though lol.. Do you think I got one?

Was it from Credit Card or your bank account?

If it's from your bank account it's possible :O

You should contact EB Games Twitter!