By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Whose better Spider-Man or Batman?

Ruler said:
IkePoR said:
Ruler said:
Spider man, batman relies too much on his gadgets

Spiderman relies too much on his superpowers.

Its just a small amount and he has to mix a serum himself for using them

Well Walmart doesn't exactly have a "Baterangs and Smoke Bombs" aisle.  Wayne has to produce his own gadgets.  He's also a detective; sure he uses a gadget to stop Joker's bomb plot but without his intelligence he'd never know where Joker was.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

Obviously Batman!

If Batman can (to an extent) fight on par with Superman then how the hell can Spiderman test him?

Spider-man easily. I'm more of a fan of a laid back, jokerster type of hero than old brooding and dark batbrain.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Nuff said...

Personally Spider-Man > Batman ALL DAY! Reason why is although Bruce Wayne is the guy I want to be like... Peter Parker is more of the guy I am (Geeky, Underdog who has to go that extra mile to defeat obstacles). Plus he's funnier, and works HARD for what he has... Bruce Wayne can get ANY GIRL he wishes... Peter Parker had to work hard to get the sultry red-head aspiring actress in Mary Jane (It's like he won her in the name of all GEEKS)! He's simply a character I can relate to more... I love Batman and he's my 2nd Fave hero but his psychological problems are the moon to me.

I pick spider-man because he can handle more troublesome foes. Batman is just a rich guy that bankrolls the justice league.

I like Spiderman more, and the movies. Peter Parker seems like a guy I can relate to. We're both from NYC too.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

The Dark Knight!

batman has his own butler, while peter has to care for his grandmother. Enough said