By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US January monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussions

justagamer25 said:
Pionner said:
binary solo said:
So AC bundle is out of stock, has been for a while. What Xb one sku does Amazon have in stock at the moment, or is everything 3rd parties for the time being until they get a new shipment of Vanilla Xb one's in. Or is ACU still going to be the base sku for a while?

It's in stock. You have go to the 168 new link. Amazon advertises the cheapest price on their site first. It's on page 8- http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00NFXON1Q/ref=olp_page_8?ie=UTF8&condition=new&startIndex=70

That's so strange, so why doesn't the ps4 get advertised with the cheapest price?

I think the company has to be fulfilled by Amazon? Then again i see plenty of fulfillments on the PS4 page at a cheaper price. Maby it's MS getting rid of stock?

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Around the Network

Everything go back to normal again like I said.....

Angelv577 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Angelv577 said:
How is that possible that xb1 is dropping when it is still cheaper and with 2 games, really insane

Its gradually dropping because its gradually raising in price. Those 2 things kinda go hand in hand.

I get that but I am still expecting to at least tie Ps4 rankings, let wait to see where it will stabilize

PS4 is still (rightly) valued more highly.  We don't know how low XB1 has to be for it to tie sales.  It was almost $100 lower before with the price cut and additional $50 giftcard deal on Amazon.

My 8th gen collection

Ps4 is down to 16 for the month.

Alt Removed - Conegamer

Around the Network
ICStats said:
Angelv577 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Angelv577 said:
How is that possible that xb1 is dropping when it is still cheaper and with 2 games, really insane

Its gradually dropping because its gradually raising in price. Those 2 things kinda go hand in hand.

I get that but I am still expecting to at least tie Ps4 rankings, let wait to see where it will stabilize

PS4 is still (rightly) valued more highly.  We don't know how low XB1 has to be for it to tie sales.  It was almost $100 lower before with the price cut and additional $50 giftcard deal on Amazon.

Yeah that's what I think as well

Surprised X1 bundle is still in stock but behind PS4.

Does not bode well for when it not only goes up in price fully, but does not include two games

Teeqoz said:
Ps4 is down to 16 for the month.

It's moving up on the hourly and has passed XB1. we might have to wait a few weeks for it to show in the monthly. But's it's obvious XB1's momentem has slowed.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

My expectation has been that XB1 would tank badly due to reverting the price, not just because of the value but because the way MS has operated, people have been conditioned to expect better deals and expect MS to cut the price again.

The same thing happened after Titanfall month when they had temporary price cuts and free game deals. Sales were brought up significantly in March, and then they tanked in April & May even lower than they were in February. In fact the March boost was almost erased by the drops after it.

Expect weak sales as people will wait for an official cut back to $349.

My 8th gen collection

I think that MS temporary pricecut+ deals was a double edged sword if you know what i mean.

Yes it helped Xone in USA for two inportant months ,but at the same time,it changed the consumer's perception about Xone's "value"(i don't know if that is the right word sorry :P).

In other words,Consumers don't think 399 is a fair price to pay for Xone anymore.